Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

No I have never tried to melt stuff as in the john hutch cell.I have tried to go in into the glue cell direction.Trying to add to it.Trying to improve on it.The gas stove was stolen from my kitchen before I came to this house.I have a hot plate so no real reason not to try to melt something.I just tried to keep everything real simple.Like with the number 2 pencils.I was going to burn the wood off at my brothers fire pit.But I don't get over there a lot.Plus the heat might fracture the graphite rods too much.

triffid

Soaking the pencils in tap water came to me after I saw an old pencil in the back alley here shattered from the weather and cars and trucks having run over it.I picked up a piece of lead from that old pencil.brought it inside the house and started thinking about it.

triffid

My new cells are not bone dry yet but I took voltages again.They ranged from 1.78 to 1.92 volts.When I left them hooked up for a while the voltages did drop some more.So those casmir plates are still moving together.No way of telling yet if they will reach a mininum and stay there.triffid

triffid

The strongest cell was 1.92 volts and .42 milliamps.

triffid

http://householdproducts.nlm.nih.gov/ingredients.htm   Just reposting the link to the household chemicals database.triffid