Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

No real news yet.Did find some interesting info on soda pop.Its PH is about 3.0.I found some info on soap.Its PH is close to 11 and the ionic suspension I was hoping for may not work the way I thought it did and is of no further use to me here.The oils and greases get contained inside a sphere of negative charges.And these negative charges interact with water molecules to be washed away.

From a chemistry textbook I found a recipe for making orange pigment from sand(for putting on pottery).The sand is placed in water,soaked,and then the water is strained to produce a fine suspension.Its called white pottery slip(primer).I intend to use kitty litter instead of sand.

triffid

I found out something interesting.I found that gold plate on a drinking glass or ceramic cup will conduct electricity.I have a thrift store nearby that sells used coffee cups for ten cents apiece.Most of the time I go they have something there gold plated or gold flashed.triffid

triffid

Dollar tree sells everything inside it for a dollar apiece.I found HCL,NaOH,and Sodium hypochlorite solutions for one dollar apiece.Mostly in cleaning dept.These solutions are not 100 percent pure,but I think they are strong enough to do experiments with.It beats having to pay 30 dollars for this or that thing.Im soaking some ore in ethanol alcohol tonight.I expect the metal in the ore to leach into the alcohol after soaking for some time(like a month).triffid

triffid

I recently saw a show on public tv that show a shark fin and a rare earth metal electrode in saltwater generating about 1.1 volts.Of electrical energy.Samarium I believe is the name of the rare earth.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samarium.triffid

triffid

In its usual oxidized form, samarium is added to ceramics and glasses where it increases absorption of infrared light. As a (minor) part of mischmetal, samarium is found in "flint" ignition device of many lighters and torches.[8][9]