Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I made six new cells yesterday using tsp and pencil leads(graphite electrodes) and magnesium strips (darkened by soaking in 20 mule team borax overnight).Next day my voltages were 1.68 volts for each cell.
I am attempting to improve on my earlier work but don't think I have done it yet.Voltages started going down as soon as a load was attached.I was hoping to make cells that hold their voltages.triffid

triffid

My battery died a week ago.So I will try something else.triffid

triffid

I have been researching the possibility of using semiconductor materials in my crystal cells.
V=IR does not apply here
but (V) to the M power does
(V)M=IR where M can be as high as 100.

So maybe 100 volt cells are possible?
or more?
triffid

SoManyWires

Quote from: triffid on November 13, 2015, 01:15:23 PM
I have been researching the possibility of using semiconductor materials in my crystal cells.
V=IR does not apply here
but (V) to the M power does
(V)M=IR where M can be as high as 100.

So maybe 100 volt cells are possible?
or more?
triffid

that sounds like an interesting approach, trying semiconductor materials added possibly at different layers of crystal growth.
from what l've read about crystals, is there is different types due to materials and process used to grow them.
i did not know there would be a such a decrease in their power storage when a load is applied as you described above.
thanx for pointing that out.
is that common for all crystal cells to drop in power capability, or is it more likely due to the amperage drawn being rather high for the self imposed rating of the tested cell?

triffid

I read a book titled"Programmable Matter"Which talks about the Research going on right now about semiconductor materials.It says that a million molecules of zinc oxide doped with a single atom of aluminum creates a semiconductor material.I have made zinc oxide before in the kitchen.Since I don't possess a linear accelerator at home I plan on using an aluminum electrode for the negative electrode and a zinc plated bolt for the positive electrode.As the zinc oxide forms on the positive electrode I hope a few atoms of aluminum will get mixed in.I will use a baking soda water solution for the electrolyte.I plan to make two separate batches of semiconductor zinc oxide.Since I have made batteries before out of the same metals before and found that they do make a small voltage(like 1/10 of a volt).I should get a voltage.If their equation holds true then I should see a rather large voltage.triffid