Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ibpointless2 Crystal Cells

Started by ibpointless2, November 02, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

"Hacking Matter " book says that only differently doped forms of zinc oxide show the higher voltage properties of V to the N power=IR.So anything else used will give the lower voltages like 2.0 volts and less.triffid

FeO is a semiconductor material also.

sm0ky2

these cells are confirmed here in my lab.
I did not have aluminum wire on hand at the time (I do now!)
so my test cells were constructed using (low-grade) copper wire and steel wire
(avg) cell voltage was 0.7v DC, they are connectable in series and parallel, just as any battery.
the advantage is that they can be made very small. allowing for a series of several batteries to be made on a single sheet of paper.

I plan to make a very large battery-bank using many, many cells.
but before I begin, I would like to ask the other builders that have tested this about your particular mixtures

My tests began with 1:1 ratio of the salts, and 2 parts glue. <-- I found this was not nearly enough glue..
tried again with 5 parts glue, still not enough. as the texture comes out to be a rubber crumbly substance, not a solid that will hold the electrodes in place.

somewhere around 10 parts glue, 1:1 salts is where my first tests ended up. this allowed for a solid structure to form when dried that held its shape and the electrodes in place for testing.

So, my question is, what % mixture do you guys use of the salts and glue to obtain the high 1v+ cells I have read about?

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

After experimenting with several proportions of the 2 salts within the glue cell
I got bored, and combined the two into a superpaturated solution, and allowed it to cool and crystalize.
the remaining mixture is used in a crystal battery.

Since I got no reply on the "best mix" of the two salts, I began my experiments with a baseline test.
For simplicity and cost I decided upon a cell structure of aluminum foil (wrapped into a cylinder, and pinched off at one end)
With a copper wire as the center electrode.
My particular tests will all take place using identical batteries.
The variable will be the % of salts in the compound crystal mixture.

My first mixture consisted of: 6 parts Magnesium Sulfide, 1 part Potassium Chloride.

The ratio of this mixture is very granular, and will not form into a mono-polycrystal structure.
it breaks up into smaller compound salt crystals, which can be packed into the battery housing.

A Majority of the salt that reforms is MgSO4. Which is hydrophilic,
and naturally takes on the 7th hydrate crystalline structure known as Epsomite. (MgSO4*7H2O)
By reacting the Epsomite with the Sylvite in hot water, we create a partial reaction.
Therefore:
Encased in these crystals are two other crystal salt elements:

Defined by the reaction: MgSO4 + 2KCl -> MgCl2 + K2SO4

Essentially, the MgSO4 is "doped" with both Magnesium Chloride and Potassium Sulfate (Arcanite).

a true reaction would take place at a ratio of 1:2
My first test cells use a 6:1 ratio, and I will increase the amount of KCl and record voltage and current from each cell.

Initial testing gives 0.5V per cell, with a current of 0.6-0.8ma
I plan to link several cells in series and parallel to build a more powerful battery.

will posts results as they come in, and maybe some pics once I get my process ironed out.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

I completed a test of 4 cells, using a 6:1 ratio; solid crystal mixture
My data sheet contains results for each of the 4 cells, but since I was fairly consistent....
they are basically the same data to within .001v

each cell produced 0.54V DC, with a short circuit current (?) of 0.05ma [see note at bottom]

2 series (x2 in parallel)
0.94V, 0.015ma [ I found that one of the cells may have been shorting out during this test]

4 series
1.825V , 0.01ma

4 parallel
0.4V , 0.15ma

[note: the current of each individual cell depleted when shorted across the meter, it recovered to the maximum almost immediately, similar to an electret effect. This seemed to stabilize when multiple cells were connected in parallel]

More testing to follow, with ratios of 3:1,  2:1,  1:1, and finally 1:2 (complete reaction, wherein no MgSO4 is left)