Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Renaissance Prizes offered to encourage Energy experimenters

Started by JouleSeeker, November 04, 2011, 11:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

I personally never said "Prayer"

I said FAITH ,!!

P L A C E B O  Effect!!

Every   Pharmaceutical Company and medical research of ANY kind has to address this Faith based Phenomena !!

BTW
That was one of your better posts

Chetty
PS
I did say I'd pray for you [and I do]

PPS
Yes I know
Wilby
Quote:
see you posting, but all it says is 'you are ignoring this user'
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

neptune

I was brought up as a Christian , but these days I tend towards Atheism . Just this week , I read that At least 6 people have died from aids , because church based faith healers told them that they were cured , and they must therefore stop taking medication . I am quite willing to accept that people have religious beliefs , provided that they do not impose them on me . Sadly , wars have been fought in the past and present to "convert " people to a new religion . Religious people do not have a monopoly on being moral and decent . I always say the religion is like a penile erection . Its fine if you keep it to yourself ,but you will not be popular if you go around ramming it down peoples throats .

Magluvin

here is the problem

The creator of this thread used the word pray in 1 post, now look. 1 word and Bart has to come and make a big deal of it. Talk about shoving something down someones throat.

So I suppose in every day life thats what Bart does. Someone out in the street says church and woo hoo, Barts gunna have some fun. In the grocery store, someone says, the word heaven, and Bart gets hungry for the attack.

1 word, and you get the beat down.   Very scientific, and logical.  All you are doing is showing your colors. Not just the fact that you are an atheist, but you are gladly doing the work of Gods opposition.   Theres some truth for ya.

Why dont you make a list of the words you would rather people should leave out of their posts, just to comfort you. Gime a break.  Go read a Bible. Oh, you dont like to read the Bible?  Then maybe you should not read these threads, if it bothers you in the same way.

Mags

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Magluvin on November 30, 2011, 07:30:25 PM
here is the problem

The creator of this thread used the word pray in 1 post, now look. 1 word and Bart has to come and make a big deal of it. Talk about shoving something down someones throat.
no. here is the problem... someone who says they are a scientist asks for people to remember prayer. and to pray for free energy. ::)

So I suppose in every day life thats what Bart does. Someone out in the street says church and woo hoo, Barts gunna have some fun. In the grocery store, someone says, the word heaven, and Bart gets hungry for the attack.
not quite. i rarely engage people who have faith in such asinine things. why? it’s pointless. well, it’s not fully pointless, but it’s a massive amount of work and annoyance â€" and divergence from more enjoyable things â€" for usually very little if any perceptible benefit... the best thing really that could be hoped for in having such discussions is that you simply introduce ideas to people and perhaps, over the course of years and new life experiences the person will come back and reconsider the discussion. i do it here because alt energy gets a bad enough name from the con men and hoaxers we don't need religious zealots adding to the problem.

1 word, and you get the beat down.   Very scientific, and logical.  All you are doing is showing your colors. Not just the fact that you are an atheist, but you are gladly doing the work of Gods opposition.   Theres some truth for ya.
speaking of science and logic... i have repeatedly asked you to provide a single shred of material evidence and/or a logical proof for the existence of your imaginary god fairy superhero friend and you continue to avoid doing so with various logical fallacies. how about that for science and logic? ;)
gawd's opposition? ahh more imaginary friends/enemies...  LMFAO

Why dont you make a list of the words you would rather people should leave out of their posts, just to comfort you. Gime a break.  Go read a Bible. Oh, you dont like to read the Bible?  Then maybe you should not read these threads, if it bothers you in the same way.
i've read the bible. it's fatally flawed. and yet again you are putting the cart before the horse and engaging in a circular argument. the bible doesn't prove god. in point of fact, you would need to prove the existence of your godfairy first to even come close to validating the holy babble as divinely inspired. and after that you would need to address the paradox of how a perfect being wrote an imperfect book.
PR 30:5 every word of god proves true.
1KI 22:23, 2CH 18:22, JE 4:10, JE 20:7, EZ 14:9 god deceives some of the prophets.
JE 8:8 the scribes (copyists, editors, teachers) falsify the word.
2TH 2:11-12 god deceives the wicked (to be able to condemn them).
(note: not every word of god can prove true if god deceives anyone at all; teaching from the bible cannot be trusted if the scribes falsify the word. in other words, the first reference is mutually exclusive with the other three. thus, the bible cannot be the perfect work of a perfect, all-powerful and loving god since one or more of the above references is obviously untrue.)

so that's a no then, none of you faithers can provide a single shred of material evidence nor a logical proof for your imaginary friend. imagine that...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Tito L. Oracion

;D hi everyone good day and merry Christmas !!!

Here how simple it is :

"Believing that there is God, means you are just being wise and that means you are using your head,

WHY?!!!!!

Because Let say for example if a believer and a non believer died  at the same time and if in case there is really no God then its okay for both of them cause nothing will happen to them right?"

Now BUT! if in case There is God and he said believe that there is God and believe that JESUS is God, for the punishment of non believer's is ETERNAL PUNISHMENT IN HELL.

Now again!!! Who do you think is wise???

use you're two head very wisely buddy.  ;D

VERY SIMPLE ARITHMETIC YOU CANNOT DANCE!!!  LOL  ;D  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JOKE

ITS LIKE FREE ENERGY, HITTING TWO, THREE, FOUR....  BIRDS IN ONE PULSE  ;D

GOT IT?!!!! LOL  ;D