Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Golly - it seems that I did indeed repost this post.  I am, indeed, getting way too old.

Rosie Pose.

Quote from: MileHigh on April 03, 2012, 11:32:24 PM
Don't make the whole forum laugh with your word games Rosie Posie - your claim is finished - kaput.  Just like I said it would be the case.  You should just forget about all of this nonsense and move on.  There no "magical zipon effect" coming from the binding of the matter in the inductive resistor, remember that?

The whole thing, this crazy miswiring of MOSFETs, has been a year-long exercise in silliness and futility and abject ignorance.  The fat lady has finally sung.
Really MileHigh?  Do you honestly think that anyone at all other than you, TK himself, Glen Lettenmaier and possibly a few members who are actively engaged in this 'debunk' have been convinced by anything at all that TK has proposed?  He uses the wrong data against the wrong circuit with the wrong DSO references against a supposed 'claim'.  He posts a series of videos against a variety of circuit variants which are filmed in such dark conditions that it challenges anyone with 20 20 vision.  And he tries to draw conclusions from that partial evidence with an abandon that is an embarrassment to good science.  He's circuits are a mess of wires that most amateurs would be ashamed to show.  And he insinuates and alleges and implies everything while he continues to show nothing at all that represents an intelligent and well considered argument.  He shows no complete circuits of what's being filmed and tabulates and then references a DSO shot - REPEATEDLY - with a glaring error in it that he still hasn't noticed - notwithstanding this being clearly explained to him.   He is over reliant on his tedious insistence on my incompetence and relies on these insinuations by refusing to reference our actual claim related as it is to our papers.  He has not even touched on the anomalies and - as a for instance - uses one video to explain a waveform that can only match our own when he sets his function generator to an AC setting. He insults everyone's intelligence here by assuming that all members and readers alike  are that easily 'suckered' by his misrepresentations and then proceeds to boast that this so called consultation fee of his is costing someone - somewhere - a fee that includes the price of a Buick.  And if that level of unprofessionalism is not enough - he then proceeds to try and negotiate with my own legal representative behind my back?  And this is the answer to my appeal to establish certain required parameters to test a circuit that not only merits but requires academic engagement.

I think you need to revise the facts here MileHigh.  Or if you're simply trying to convince yourself... then feel free.

Rosie Pose 'eo'.
:-*

TinselKoala

What, three times the charm? Click your heels and your lies become true? Sorry, this isn't Oz.

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 04, 2012, 01:06:07 AM
Golly - it seems that I did indeed repost this post.  I am, indeed, getting way too old.

Rosie Pose.
Really MileHigh?  Do you honestly think that anyone at all other than you, TK himself, Glen Lettenmaier and possibly a few members who are actively engaged in this 'debunk' have been convinced by anything at all that TK has proposed? 
It's all there in black and white. Nobody has refuted me with data and references, and several people have indeed been "convinced". Remember the 25.6 million Joules? Remember the "one Joule= one Watt per second"? Foolish idiot, you.
QuoteHe uses the wrong data against the wrong circuit with the wrong DSO references against a supposed 'claim'. 
YOUR circuit. YOUR DSO shots. YOUR actual claim.
QuoteHe posts a series of videos against a variety of circuit variants which are filmed in such dark conditions that it challenges anyone with 20 20 vision.
The lighting is not too bad, and nobody but you has complained. In fact the videos have garnered many compliments; the "phase relationship" video alone has gotten nearly 200 views already.
QuoteAnd he tries to draw conclusions from that partial evidence with an abandon that is an embarrassment to good science.  He's circuits are a mess of wires that most amateurs would be ashamed to show.
This from the "white pegboard, cliplead, and feedback" lady. I laugh in your face, idiot lying fool.
QuoteAnd he insinuates and alleges and implies everything while he continues to show nothing at all that represents an intelligent and well considered argument.
Just because YOU can't follow the argument doesn't mean that it isn't wellconsidered, and OTHER people with an education can indeed follow my argument just fine.
QuoteHe shows no complete circuits of what's being filmed
This is a lie again. I have shown "complete" and accurate circuits.... in stark contrast to what YOU have shown, RA, with your scribbles and made-up symbols and outright WRONG diagrams.
Quoteand tabulates and then references a DSO shot - REPEATEDLY - with a glaring error in it that he still hasn't noticed - notwithstanding this being clearly explained to him.
What error, what reference, what explanation. Nobody knows what you are talking about here.
QuoteHe is over reliant on his tedious insistence on my incompetence and relies on these insinuations by refusing to reference our actual claim related as it is to our papers.
You are incompetent, that is true. Your claims are contained in several places, you lie again when you claim that I have not referenced them, and your claims are bogus.
QuoteHe has not even touched on the anomalies
You lie again. I have identified your "anomalies" and between us -- MH, .99, humbugger, and others-- we have explained them all.
Quoteand - as a for instance - uses one video to explain a waveform that can only match our own when he sets his function generator to an AC setting.
LIES again. I use EXACTLY the same FG settings as YOU YOURSELF do in the video that you now attempt to disavow. Liar.
QuoteHe insults everyone's intelligence here by assuming that all members and readers alike  are that easily 'suckered' by his misrepresentations
You are the one making misrepresentations, Rosemary. You cannot refute a single point I've made with references and citations and evidence.
Quoteand then proceeds to boast that this so called consultation fee of his is costing someone - somewhere - a fee that includes the price of a Buick.
Wrong. I never said anything of the kind, you liar.
QuoteAnd if that level of unprofessionalism is not enough - he then proceeds to try and negotiate with my own legal representative behind my back? 
Liar. Eatenbyagrue has said that he represents no one- yet- and I have NEVER tried to negotiate with him about anything. Ask him yourself, liar. And writing an open letter to your imaginary attorney pointing him to some facts that YOU have posted yourself is not "negotiating", it's "informing". 
QuoteAnd this is the answer to my appeal to establish certain required parameters to test a circuit that not only merits but requires academic engagement.
Nobody is stopping you from testing. Nobody is stopping you from going back down to Professor Kahn's office at CPUT and asking for some "academics" to look at your pathology. NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU except YOU, Rosie poser.

fuzzytomcat

Howdy member and guests,

There's has always been a misconception here on Rosemary's "REAL" intentions using a FORUM as a personal BLOG site.

Rosemary has actually written a short manifesto of her hidden and subversive actions found at SCRIBD ( http://www.scribd.com/aetherevarising ) and a expert on the usage of the subject. PLEASE NOTE the different screen name used of aetherevarising another one of the numerous screen names Rosemary has ....  :o

IF I WAS A TROLL - THE FIRST CHAPTER
"Written for the sincere student in the art of trolling"
( 33937867-IF-I-WAS-A-TROLL.pdf )

This is a very telling document showing the colorful insinuations made about herself .... and no one here disagrees that Rosemary is a "SUPER TROLL" with years of hands on experience.

FTC
:P

TinselKoala

Ahhh... it feels so good to know that I can just put Tar Baby to bed, stuff it in a cardboard box and walk away, forget about it for another year or forever if I want to. But Rosemary CAN'T.... she can't let it go, it's her life, and she'll continue to do this ridiculous delusion and mass hysteria until she can't see to type any more.
And I'll be driving my old black Buick convertible down a peaceful beach road in Baja California, somewhere where they never heard of Rosemary Ainslie and her magic mosfets, heading for a hammock and a cool drink, secure in the knowledge that Conservation of Energy is still valid and my investments in Big Oil are continuing to pay off bigtime. And that psychopaths never learn or change their tune.

Go to bed now, old woman, and quit trying to seduce people with your lies and mistakes.

TinselKoala

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on April 04, 2012, 01:33:48 AM
Howdy member and guests,

There's has always been a misconception here on Rosemary's "REAL" intentions using a FORUM as a personal BLOG site.

Rosemary has actually written a short manifesto of her hidden and subversive actions found at SCRIBD ( http://www.scribd.com/aetherevarising ) and a expert on the usage of the subject. PLEASE NOTE the different screen name used of aetherevarising another one of the numerous screen names Rosemary has ....  :o

IF I WAS A TROLL - THE FIRST CHAPTER
"Written for the sincere student in the art of trolling"
( 33937867-IF-I-WAS-A-TROLL.pdf )

This is a very telling document showing the colorful insinuations made about herself .... and no one here disagrees that Rosemary is a "SUPER TROLL" with years of hands on experience.

FTC
:P

Ah, yes, Rosemary's description of the troll with super powers. It's amazing isn't it, how somebody who isn't even in the same COUNTRY and who only can interact over the internet, is SO POWERFUL that they can suppress the demonstration of Free Energy technology just by talking shite about it. It's all the fault of the damn skeptical trolls. Why, without them we'd have antigravity bicycles and free energy refrigerators that charge batteries, and cold fusion reactors in every basement, and maybe even have a cure for cancer by now. But the damn internet trolls !! How is anyone supposed to get anything done, when someone on the internet actually DISAGREES with you? Talk about a downer. I get so depressed when somebody disses my work that I just clam up totally, call a lawyer, and pout, since nobody can overcome the  power of the Evil Skeptical Internet Troll. Testing is impossible in such an environment, where trolls insist on actually seeing correct calculations and diagrams. How stupid, how repressive is that? No testing is possible as long as there is a single superpowerful internet troll anywhere; they must all be banned or sued or...even.... killed with one stone, along with that other bird. Otherwise, there is no way that it will be possible to assemble all those light bulbs and batteries.... there are more than I have fingers, so  I lose track of them..... and besides, the TROLLS distract me, I can't work with a troll breathing down my neck all the time, insisting that I calculate correctly.... it's just too much, I'm calling a lawyer. Ban those trolls immediately, or I'm going to stamp my foot and pout!