Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 04, 2012, 01:23:27 AM
The lighting is not too bad, and nobody but you has complained. In fact the videos have garnered many compliments; the "phase relationship" video alone has gotten nearly 200 views already. 
actually the lighting is terrible. suggestion: light it up. at least to the degree of rosemary's 'broomcloset'. ;)

the camera work could be easily bested by an 8 year old. suggestion: spend a buck for a tripod at the dollar store. this (along with decent lighting) will avoid the 'blair witch oscilloscope project' effect that your videos feature... or is that just your directing style? michael bay has his explosions and tinselkoala/alestalokin has his alcoholic tremors... ;) and learn what focus is.

other constructive criticisms: please think about writing a script. you say 'uhh' about 10 times a minute. is that part of your 'youtube guru persona'? is it your favorite word or is it the booze?

and finally, nearly 200 views? big deal ::) i got a couple magnet motor videos mirrored that have over ten times that amount of views.

p.s. $350 a day? LOLLING all over the floor! i get $125 a hour... you should think about a new line of work.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys

You see for yourselves the rather absurd reliance on popular opinion to argue science.  What is absolutely critical to TK's so called 'debunk' is a critical need to not reference the actual claim that is detailed in our papers.  You can guess why no doubt.  It's because our claim is measured and thoughtful and carefully presented.  He dare not let anyone know that unlike his own poor efforts, our work is commendably clear and commendably professional.

Which is also why he relies on that video.  I must admit that I thought it was taken off the write up in Sterling Allen's blog.  It seems, in fact, that they've rifled it from my own photobucket.  No surprises.  They've forced themselves in there many times in the past.  But just as a reminder.  That video  does not constitute our claim but merely demonstrates the co-incidence in numbers between two instruments.  Added to which he has not been able to correctly identify the displays on a sadly over exposed and incorrectly tabulated screen shot - in the hopes that you may all confuse him with some kind of consultative authority.  In one rather amusing example of this he presents the Tektronix as if it's the LeCroy and carefully edits out the boundaries of the instrument that you may confuse it with the LeCroy.  Trust me on this.  It's yet another shot of the Tektronix.

But such examples proliferate.  He claims to default the function generator to DC mode and the poor waveform then drifts to heights that if you were to calculate the energy then moving through those 'brown' transformers of his - it would, in all probability, nuke those body diodes in the MOSFETS.  Then too he keeps referring to 'mosfets' as he has no idea that it's an acronym.  This is very much in keeping with his sad and rather pretentious little references to 'latin' phrases which are invariably inappropriately applied.  He insinuates much.  Ever in the hopes that you will be confused that this is evidence of his knowledge.  And he nurses the rather fond requirement that he will not need to explain himself.  Which reminds me TK.  You have still not answered a very pertinent post by hoptoad.  We're all waiting.

If, indeed he presented his arguments clearly and concisely - no ambiguities - nothing left to question - then it would be deemed an affront to the bad science that he requires.  It's all pretension and nonsense.  On the one hand he tries to pretend that he's making a subtle point of some sort out of reach of common intelligence.  And then, on the other he insults us all by presuming to teach us Ohm's Law.  And when he's filled another half page with irrelevancies - allegations - innuendos - implications - he simply starts on the next half page.  Or Glen Lettenmaier - or MileHigh come in and fill that space.  And their contributions are equally as loaded with all the malice and slander that they can possibly manage - with the intention of dominating page after page of thread space in whichever threads they choose.  And he has the rather laughable audacity of pretending that he is somehow authorised, qualified - God knows what - to engage my own attorney and any attorney amongst the members here - to support his viewpoint - or alternatively to dispense with some free consultation.

It is grossly apparent that we are dealing here with an individual who is overqualified in the use of entirely unprofessional methodologies to diminish any claim of over unity - be it my own or be it LENR - or be it anything at all that promises anything at all.  He avers to personalities that would not engage in a discussion with him under any pretext at all - and requires that they 'confer' with him.  What is he thinking?  I am reasonably satisfied that no self-respecting professional would even engage with Glen Lettenmaier - let alone our tinselkoala - who manages to breach all common decencies with a flair and panache that would relegate him confined to the outer perimeters of any respectable institution, let alone  any respectable home.  And yet he seems to see justification in charging through these threads spreading chaos on confusion - as some kind of service to humanity.  God help us all.

I put it to you TINSELKOALA - that if you require a modicum of respect for anything at all - that you learn the courtesies that are required by common decencies, and that you apply good and clear argument as required by science.

Rosemary

Some grammar and some spelling

Rosemary Ainslie

And while I'm thinking about it.  Can you explain why you have not yet tested that apparatus that you claim is now identical to ours?   That is barring the fact that you're not using that element resistor that you paraded so threateningly?  Where is the definitive test?  Why is Glen Lettenmaier not showing us this on his little broadcast number?  Where is your schematic and detailed parts?  Where are your results?  What are you battery voltages?  How long did your test last?  Where are you scope probes showing the measurements.  What's the calibration of the scope?   Which function generator did you use?  Why are you claiming a DEBUNK without giving us the results? Must we just take your word for it?  When we all know how fast and loose is your commitment to your word?

With the utmost disregard,
Rosie Pose

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 04, 2012, 04:33:50 AM
And while I'm thinking about it.  Can you explain why you have not yet tested that apparatus that you claim is now identical to ours?   That is barring the fact that you're not using that element resistor that you paraded so threateningly?  Where is the definitive test?  Why is Glen Lettenmaier not showing us this on his little broadcast number?  Where is your schematic and detailed parts?  Where are your results?  What are you battery voltages?  How long did your test last?  Where are you scope probes showing the measurements.  What's the calibration of the scope?   Which function generator did you use?  Why are you claiming a DEBUNK without giving us the results? Must we just take your word for it?  When we all know how fast and loose is your commitment to your word?

With the utmost disregard,
Rosie Pose

Well Rosemary Ann Ainslie, of Cape Town South Africa, home of the NERD RAT device with the "CLAIM" of a COP>INFINITY ( Greater Than Infinity ).  :o

The reason for not requesting a LIVE broadcast is "THERE WAS NO OR NONE OF A COP>INFINITY SHOWN IN THE TEST RESULTS" and I would estimate a COP<0 possibly from the testing and evaluation of the "TAR BABY CIRCUIT" device.  ;)

SO ..... Rosemary Ann Ainslie, of Cape Town South Africa, home of the NERD RAT device with the "CLAIM" of a COP>INFINITY ( Greater Than Infinity ) that's why .  ???

OK, Rosemary Ann Ainslie, of Cape Town South Africa, home of the NERD RAT device with the "CLAIM" of a COP>INFINITY ( Greater Than Infinity )  .... do you possibly understand .... nope ??  :o

FTC
:P

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on April 04, 2012, 05:13:24 AM
The reason for not requesting a LIVE broadcast is "THERE WAS NO OR NONE OF A COP>INFINITY SHOWN IN THE TEST RESULTS" and I would estimate a COP<0 possibly from the testing and evaluation of the "TAR BABY CIRCUIT" device.  ;)

And hello to you too Glen,

Perhaps you should explain to TK that you'd be delighted to allow him a live broadcast.  Perhaps he's just forgotten this.  I'm sure that many people would watch TK's performance of the Tar Baby with with riveted attention.  And we all know how badly you want to become a live broadcast star.  Sadly.  We also know that your little broadcast facility is sitting there rusting for want of attention.  I'm so sorry that no-one's using it.  I realise your hopes and dreams were in becoming a star of your own broadcast facility.  I'm afraid we can't ourselves take advantage of this.  Frankly I'd be frightened that you'd try and steal this COP Infinity circuit as comprehensively as you stole our paper on that open source replication with Scribd.  You remember that Glen?  Where you rather perjured yourself with Scribd authorities by claiming that this was exclusively your own work. That was naughty.  But far be it from me to moralise.

Just as a word of advice.  If you run out of words - when you try and explain yourself - just use a lot of colour.  And over use the 'bold function' on your computer.  And then, if your posts are still a little short for want of 'words' - don't worry.  Just repeat yourself.  Over and over.  And if that doesn't really fill enough space - just dip into your computer and select a host of links at random.  That may also make people think that your opinion is based on anything at all.  And that way our members will probably not notice if you're language skills are barely functional or not.

Don't be too hurt that my collaborator won't talk to you.  I know how he feels.  I only speak to you when needs must.

And while I'm at it.  May I remind you to either change your attorneys or get them to act in your best interests.  We're rather disappointed to see that we've still not heard from them.  I rather thought you had a class action suit against me.  You need to pull finger.  Or are none of them - that vast team of yours - actually taking you seriously enough?  :o   Why not offer to advertise them on your live broadcast number?  Maybe then they'll rally.

Kindest regards
Rosemary