Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picowatt

Rosemary,

Regarding the scope labels.

Referring to FIG. 3 channel 3 for example, those numbers state the following:

"3: 10.0V"      This is the volts per division the vertical display is set at.  This means a major division, or 4 subdivisions vertically is equal to 10.0V

"DC 1M(ohm)   This says the scope input channel is DC coupled and the the input impedance is set to 1Megohm

"ofs" 23.oV"    This is the offset that has been applied to the input channel's display to position the trace as was done with the offset control.  This is similar to the vertical position control on an analog scope.  The reason the LeCroy places the little ground or zero line indicator to the left of the trace is so that you can keep track  of where the actual channel "zero" line is with respect to the traces position as you position the trace where you want it to be displayed.  This is not a measurement nor does it have anything to do with the signal being "AC".

PW

Rosemary Ainslie

TK

I see you're still trying to interject and still trying to misrepresent.  When you ask Mile High this...
Quote from: TinselKoala on April 07, 2012, 10:39:26 PMGo ahead, MH.... ask her for contact information for any of the seven "collaborators". Ask her who is preventing her from testing and why she "has no say" in the matter.
then presumably you're referring to this...

Quote from: MileHigh on April 07, 2012, 05:18:39 PMThis is a critical flaw in your measurements and shame on you for intentionally changing the simplified schematic diagram in your two papers to where you show the function generator "negative" terminal connected before the current sensing resistor.
MileHigh - what amuses me most is that you really believe this.  For some reason you seem somewhat 'piqued' that we reference that CSR in the position where it really, really is. There are 7 of us collaborators.  That's an awful lot of us must be heavily committed to publicly and fraudulently misrepresenting the fact.  7 criminals who stand accused by you MileHigh?  With your conscience entirely untrammeled by concerns related to the effects of what may constitute 'slander'?  Judged 'guilty' notwithstanding the evidence to the contrary?  Because you 'prefer' to believe this?  I'm not sure who should be 'smitten' with a sense of shame - except that it most certainly is not ME nor any of my collaborators.  And in the light of your rather reckless indulgence in traducement - I doubt that can presume to occupy any moral high ground at all.  With or without respect. Golly. This is a critical flaw in your measurements and shame on you for intentionally changing the simplified schematic diagram in your two papers to where you show the function generator "negative" terminal connected before the current sensing resistor. MileHigh - what amuses me most is that you really believe this.  For some reason you seem somewhat 'piqued' that we reference that CSR in the position where it really, really is.  There are 7 of us collaborators.  That's an awful lot of us must be heavily committed to publicly and fraudulently misrepresenting the fact.  7 criminals who stand accused by you MileHigh?  With your conscience entirely untrammeled by concerns related to the effects of what may constitute 'slander'?  Judged 'guilty' notwithstanding the evidence to the contrary?  Because you 'prefer' to believe this?  I'm not sure who should be 'smitten' with a sense of shame - except that it most certainly is not ME nor any of my collaborators.  And in the light of your rather reckless indulgence in traducement - I doubt that can presume to occupy any moral high ground at all.  With or without respect. Golly.

picowatt

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 07, 2012, 11:08:47 PM
And so am I.  If the one gate is biased off - then the other is biased on.  I would have thought?

Again,
Rosemary

Rosemary,

That is exactly what I said.  When the FG output is a negative voltage, Q1 is turned off and Q2 is biased on. 

We seem to be in agreement here!

And of course, conversely, when the FG output is a positive voltage, Q1 is turned on and Q2 is turned off.

PW

TinselKoala

Yes, Rosemary, I am referring to that quote. What is the contact information for any of your seven collaborators, and/or those people whose names appear on your paper? We have attempted to contact Donovan Martin, but he does not choose to respond. So some of us would like to get some information from your collaborators and co-authors. This is standard procedure in the scientific community. Also, it is standard and expected that RAW DATA from experiments used in papers be available to the reviewers and critics and anyone else who might ask. So... contact info for your seven collaborators please. Nobody said anything about accusing them as criminals EXCEPT YOU.

I also refer to your statement here:

QuoteI'm not sure that this is being correctly focused.  I have absolutely NO say as to when I'll be allowed to run these tests.

Of course, the Tesla longitudinal scalar wave quantum frequency NERD preventer is directed, by linecast, at the entire NERD team, since I can't focus it all that well through the center of the planet, so it's actually covering the entire tip of Africa. Nobody in that entire zone will be able to test a NERD device as long as the Tesla Preventer is running. By the way, did you know that the Earth is hollow at the center? It's a fact, and there is no gravity there either.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: picowatt on April 07, 2012, 11:18:03 PMRegarding the scope labels.

Referring to FIG. 3 channel 3 for example, those numbers state the following:

"3: 10.0V"      This is the volts per division the vertical display is set at.  This means a major division, or 4 subdivisions vertically is equal to 10.0V

"DC 1M(ohm)   This says the scope input channel is DC coupled and the the input impedance is set to 1Megohm
Yes

Quote from: picowatt on April 07, 2012, 11:18:03 PM"ofs" 23.oV"    This is the offset that has been applied to the input channel's display to position the trace as was done with the offset control.  This is similar to the vertical position control on an analog scope.  The reason the LeCroy places the little ground or zero line indicator to the left of the trace is so that you can keep track  of where the actual channel "zero" line is with respect to the traces position as you position the trace where you want it to be displayed.  This is not a measurement nor does it have anything to do with the signal being "AC".
Picowatt - not actually.  What it is giving you is the peak to peak voltages and it does not say 23 volts peak to peak.  It says 23 volts peak to peak with a negative bias. (-23) Which means that if you apply the appropriate AC component to this - then there is more negative than positive in those peaks.  On all waveforms.  Therefore there is the easy transposition of an AC coupled value - AS REQUIRED.  It is just yet another of those many excellent features of that instrument.

Regards again
Rosemary
added