Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 19, 2012, 01:25:46 AM
To the best of my knowledge 'per' NEVER means divide by.  Not even in scientific terms.  Just look up the dictionary definition.  But nor am I saying that you shouldn't use the term in another context.  It's just that Wiki doesn't, is all.  But there you go.  Not everyone allows themselves the license to redefine words in common usage.  And far be it from me to propose that you follow suit.

Rosie

But you redefine words here all the time. One Joule = One Watt PER Second, remember?

http://www.icoachmath.com/math_dictionary/Kilometer_per_hour.html
http://www.amathsdictionaryforkids.com/dictionary.html and select the Pp and then "percent". PER cent.
And of course your favorite reference which you won't understand (but others will, including the Judge of us all):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rate_%28mathematics%29

Is that enough to convince you that "Per" denotes a division operation, and when we say a Watt is a Joule PER second we mean to divide the number of Joules by the number of seconds to get the answer in Watts?

Of course it isn't, because YOU redefine common terms to suit your fantasies all the time.

TinselKoala

Moral highground. From someone who claims to have put 25.6 megajoules into less than a liter of water in 100 minutes, and winding up with water left over at the end. Right.

Rosemary, dealing with you is like stepping into some weird fantasy land, where everyone is blue, but claim to be green instead. Your posts, especially the latest ones concerning math and so on, indicate mental imbalance and frankly, you scare me. I think there is no telling what you might try to do if you knew my identity.
It's not that much of a secret anyway, but I certainly don't want the people close to me to be annoyed by a madwoman from the Southern Hemisphere.

Rosemary Ainslie

TK - when you answer these posts then I'll engage in any discussion you require.  Until then I'm afraid your arguments are entirely discredited as
is your internet personality.  And I will ignore all further comments related to the topic under discussion.

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 19, 2012, 01:58:08 AM
Go ahead and use your super sleuthing powers. You said that when you find out who I am you will do something to me. That's a threat, and I'm
not going to walk into it; you're going to have to work for it.

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 19, 2012, 02:05:21 AMNo TK - that's neither my style nor my
competence.  But assuming that you stand by your allegations then I would have thought you'd also be prepared to stand by your libel - in it's
manifold appearances.  But clearly you require this internet personality to hide behind any need for accountability.  In which case you can say
what you want and in any manner that you require and forever be unaccountable.  Which - in my book - is an abuse of one's internet identity.
Unfortunately it rather diminishes anything at all that you claim.  Your statements are thereby discounted - in their entirety.  You are simply
abusing this anonymity to promote an agenda.  It is not something that you care that much about that you'll defend it in Court.  Therefore which
of the two of us occupies the moral highground?  I make no secret of my name.

Rosemary Ainslie

TinselKoala

"And I will ignore all further comments related to the topic under discussion."

You have finally said something that is probably true.

You can fire off all the ad hominem arguments you like. I'll stipulate that I'm a slimeball lowlife scumsucker, if you like, but that has NOTHING at ALL to do with your claim of 25.6 megaJoules and that that demonstration used more than the battery's capacity.

I could be Santa Claus, Bill Gates, or Satan himself, incarnate, and it wouldn't matter at all, you would still be laughably and totally wrong. And everybody reading here knows it.

Where are your defenders?

fuzzytomcat

Rosemary,

So you are a coward and a fraud ..... and you still say your device has a COP>INFINITY ....

I WANT TO BROADCAST IT "LIVE" ON MY WEB SITE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE !!!

ROSEMARY ARE YOU a FRAUD or COWARD or BOTH !!!

http://www.opensourceresearchanddevelopment.org

Fuzzy
8)
*meow*