Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 19, 2012, 10:02:52 AM
Well, eatenbyagrue, carry on. We are all three of us waiting for your next session with Rosemary's arithmetic. Let me remind you: 10.3 MegaJoules in the battery pack. 25.6 MegaJoules delivered to 900 grams water in 100 minutes according to Rosemary without mentioning water loss, only "boiling at the end".  Your own calculation of less than a megaJoule to boil away a substantial part of the water, mine of a little over 2 MJ to completely boil the water away.  Under what assumptions could Rosemary's claim that "this one test alone" used more energy than was originally contained in the battery pack?

So what if she is a little off on the math.  Why do you guys make such a big deal with these minor quibbles.  Look, the circuit is open source.  Rosemary does not hold a patent on it.  So the circuit belongs to everyone, to all of us.  So when you attack the circuit, you are attacking something that belongs to you too.

Instead of being so negative, just fix what you think Rosemary has done wrong, and then this circuit will work for all of us.

Also, as an aside, I am a lawyer in Houston, Texas and am licensed to practice in all the courts in this state, and I will gladly defend Rosemary from all suits from you.  Also, I cannot fathom what cause of action you might possibly have.  Libel of your anonymous online personality?  Please!

Rosemary Ainslie

Hello eatenbyagrue,

I see that you're still satisfied that my energy conclusions are wrong.  As it's you - I'm not prepared to argue this.  LOL.  I'll just quietly hold to my own opinion and reserve all further mention of it.  One day, hopefully, someone will explain it in the context of the analogy that I used related to oxtail soup.  I have absolutely no desire to quarrel with my few supporters. And the claim is extraneous to our paper so is of absolutely no material relevance to anything than my own 'uninformed' opinion - backed up in discussion with an expert in electrical engineering.  When I finally find a power engineer - which I hope to do tomorrow - then I'll hopefully have this matter explained to me.  Until then - it's best kept off forum.

Meanwhile - thank you for your intention to defend me against an action by TK.   In fact, I was rather hoping to bring an action here.  I'm not sure that this can happen - unfortunately - until he discloses his name - at least.  And I believe he actually lives in Canada.  But am open to correction.  He'll need to own up to his actual identity.  And I'm not sure how vulnerable my already vulnerable position here would be if I solicited legal advice from a member.  The only thing I know is that any such action would be of riveting interest to a great many people.  The more so as it would be an opportunity to bring our apparatus to Court as a required exhibit.  And that would then give one the opportunity to get it demonstrated publicly.  The concept of all that publicity is intensely alluring.  So yes.  I am more than ready to do something about this.  And I have, in fact, put money aside to deal with this should the opportunity arise.  Any advices would be gratefully appreciated but I suspect it's more appropriate off forum. 

Meanwhile - my mission is to get it generally known that the unity barrier has been breached.  And not only have we done this.  There have been many such.  It's just that the results are challenged on the thinnest grounds - or ridiculed - or both.  So.  The bottom line is that forums are NOT the best medium.  But in the absence of others - then it's better than nothing.  I'm hoping our papers will be published soon.  But frankly, I'll use whatever means are available to 'spread the word'.  Challenging Poynty for prizes is one way.  Court is another.  Publication a third.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

fuzzytomcat

http://www.overunity.com/11675/another-small-breakthrough-on-our-nerd-technology/msg315956/#msg315956      Reply #1224 on: Today at 12:40:13 AM

Rosemary ..... your saying your "correct and completed" papers submitted for PEER REVIEW and possible publications that the content are 100% TRUE and Factual.YES   or   NO !!!

This is being recorded as your statement of fact, any thing other than a yes or no 24 Hrs from this posting if not answered, will be a "NO" and recorded as such !!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MY ATTORNEY AND I NEED THIS LAST BIT OF INFORMATION IN CONJUNCTION WITH A LIBEL SUIT AGAINST YOU.
YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT !!!

:P

TinselKoala

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on March 19, 2012, 11:36:46 AM

So what if she is a little off on the math.  Why do you guys make such a big deal with these minor quibbles.
Her math error leads her to the conclusion that the test used more energy than the battery contained. This is the root of her entire overunity claim. As YOU have shown, when the math is done properly, the amount of energy is NOWHERE NEAR the battery's total capacity. Therefore.... the claim that it is is either a MISTAKE that needs to be corrected, or a LIE, seeking to claim a monetary prize. You are a lawyer? Did you know that the TRUTH is a defense against libel? And making false claims in the attempt to gain a monetary award is ... well, I'm sure you've got a legal dictionary at hand.
QuoteLook, the circuit is open source.  Rosemary does not hold a patent on it.  So the circuit belongs to everyone, to all of us.  So when you attack the circuit, you are attacking something that belongs to you too.

Instead of being so negative, just fix what you think Rosemary has done wrong, and then this circuit will work for all of us.

Also, as an aside, I am a lawyer in Houston, Texas and am licensed to practice in all the courts in this state, and I will gladly defend Rosemary from all suits from you.  Also, I cannot fathom what cause of action you might possibly have.  Libel of your anonymous online personality?  Please!

Let me point out that you've got it backwards. Rosemary is threatening ME, not the other way around. And I would be glad if you can point out ANYTHING I'VE SAID concerning her claims in that quote that isn't the truth. Then please point out the things that Rosemary said in that quote--- applying for a monetary prize remember... that aren't true.

Now, on another blog, I read that Rosemary has actually made some kind of death threat against me. I can't find it -- maybe it's in another of her blogs somewhere... but I do not doubt that she might do such a thing.

What say ye to that, Counselor?

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 19, 2012, 02:58:32 PM
Now, on another blog, I read that Rosemary has actually made some kind of death threat against me. I can't find it -- maybe it's in another of her blogs somewhere... but I do not doubt that she might do such a thing.

What say ye to that, Counselor?

It is true that the truth is a defense to any libel or slander claim.  And death threats, from a nice lady in South Africa, come on, you could not possibly take that seriously?  I am sure she was using hyperbole.

It heartens me to know that you do not plan on suing our good friend Rosemary.  Anyway, a lawsuit between people in different countries is usually a pipe dream.

And yes, due to the math I have done, it appears more testing might be in order, but I really think Rosemary is onto something here.  I just wish you guys would give her more of a chance to pursue her work without this constant harassment.  Fuzzy appears particularly a strange one, constantly berating the forum with his incessant requests for a live feed.

None of you guys have contracted with Rosemary or have given her any money to do this work, or have really contributed effort, so what are all these expectations?  We are all on the same side here, so just let her do her thing.  She just might surprise you!