Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys,  It seems that Glen Lettenmaier's legal team need some time to marshal the facts here.  Perhaps they're not quite as efficient as my own lonely lawyer.  Would that I could afford an entire team to deal with a class action.  Golly.  But then again - one would would have expected an  entire team to assemble some papers more quickly than that?  Surely?  A whole year?  A class team for a class action and it'll take a whole year to get their ducks in a row?  That seems unnecessarily 'extended'.  If that was me I'd be inclined to think that they're not taking me seriously enough.  Frankly I'd sack them.  On the spot.  I'd want to know why I was not being prioritised.   Hopefully Glen will take this advice to heart and find himself some more effective representation.  Perhaps he needs a second team.  After all.  His complaint is profound.  He has appropriated an entire experiment and associated papers as his own property and he needs untold representation to enforce this.  Absolutely.  I see the need. 

Anyway.  I'll keep you posted.  Certainly - to date - we've had nothing other than rather empty threats of action to be taken in a year's time.  Please.  I could be dead by then.  God knows.  I'm already rather old.

Regards,
Rosemary

TinselKoala

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 21, 2012, 02:49:55 PM
I get the distinct impression you're avoiding this post of mine TinselKoala.  Is there a reason for this?

R
Yes. As I have said before, I am afraid of you. Along with several other readers of this thread, I think that you probably are mentally unbalanced. I KNOW that if you had my contact information you would harass and bother people close to me. So if you want to know who I am.... you'll just have to figure it out for yourself, or get one of your minions like Mags or Wilby to tell you.
Of course if they do, they'll be violating my privacy and doing it without my permission, and if anything bad AT ALL happens to me or mine because of it.... then we'll understand a bit more fully just who YOU are, won't we.

Rosemary Ainslie

Poynty I'm submitting my proposed test protocols to some academics between tomorrow and Friday.  I'll let you know their advices - and whether there's any level they're prepared to engage in - prior to publication.  Please note.  I am ONLY prepared to vary the protocols on their advices.  I will absolutely not defer to anyone else's.  Unless of course there are accredited power engineering experts here on our forum.  In which case I'd need to know your identities and accreditation. 

Which I think is fair.  It seems there are endless opinions - but no experts.  Sadly needed.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 21, 2012, 03:28:12 PM
Yes. As I have said before, I am afraid of you. Along with several other readers of this thread, I think that you probably are mentally unbalanced. I KNOW that if you had my contact information you would harass and bother people close to me. So if you want to know who I am.... you'll just have to figure it out for yourself, or get one of your minions like Mags or Wilby to tell you.
Of course if they do, they'll be violating my privacy and doing it without my permission, and if anything bad AT ALL happens to me or mine because of it.... then we'll understand a bit more fully just who YOU are, won't we.

I'll pretend to believe that you believe this TK.  It makes for such an interesting story.   

Kindest regards,
Rosie.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: SeaMonkey on March 21, 2012, 03:27:50 AM
Tinsel Koala,

Your circuit board layout with the parallel
connected MOSFETs (widely spaced with
long parallel leads) is known to be highly
susceptible to "spurious oscillation" or
"parasitic oscillation."  This is especially
true when the MOSFETs are pulse driven
with rapid rise and fall times.

If you were to clean up the layout and take
the standard recommended precautions to
minimize those potential problems it is very likely
that circuit stability and your waveforms would be
somewhat different.

Hello SeaMonkey,
He has, indeed, managed to show us a rather poor example of nothing more than a parasitic oscillation.  It has absolutely no parallel to anything that we manage on our own circuit.  But he's rather hoping that we won't see the difference.  Unfortunately TK claims a debunk on rather thin evidence.  It's his true genius.  Shamelessly vociferous.  But utterly inadequate.  Still.  If he were principled then what he says might even matter.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary