Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on March 23, 2012, 11:35:40 AM
I would be happy to prove you wrong here eatenbyagrue.  Surely this is a challenge?  We've already held public demonstrations of this circuit and there was absolutely NO FAIL.  And we're more than willing to do so again - but this time to test the battery draw downs.  Surely it would be more politic to judge this after completion of that demonstration?  Not before?  I thought you were rather fair minded on the whole.  Was i wrong?

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

I am not as smart in electronics as you and some of the others, but I remain cautiously optimistic about the circuit and think you deserve the full opportunity to prove it.  I think you are very close, but my layman math arrived at a slightly different formula.  But I am just a layman here, so I could be wrong.  I was just going by what I have studied on the internet.
So I hope to be pro en wrong and look forward to seeing your self running circuit.  Once you get it to self-power, all these people will shut up, I promise you.

I very much look forward to your finished product.

TinselKoala

Hey, Counselor.... ask her what the GREEN TRACE represents in the scope shot I've reproduced from her video.

I very much look forward to her explanation of that trace. If it's not the mosfet common drain, like the presenter and the diagram... and yours truly.... say it is.... then what is it? She says it's NOT the common drain and isn't relevant to her story. Yet she was standing right behind the presenter in the video when he says it IS.

And.. .is there anyone BESIDES ROSEMARY who finds my post detailing the details of the scope shot wrong or objectionable in any way? Anyone care to interpret it, differently or otherwise?

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on March 23, 2012, 10:15:45 AM
Rosemary ..... whats required for MY lawsuit should not concern you other than when your receive it.

It will be factual and correct unlike anything you have done in your entire lifetime.

Do your ............ Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.

I don't care ..... why don't you answer TK on your fraudulent video ???

MAKE YOUR GRAND CHILDREN  "PROUD" !!!!

:P

Guys,
Just going over some of these posts.  This one is classic.  I've been rolling.  I'm afraid that poor Glen Lettenmaier just ran out of words.   ::) Not actually his thing.  One must make allowances.  :o   He's been challenged to stop that 'cut and paste' and show us the rare sight on an original post.  WELL.  He's managed it. And notwithstanding the difficulties he experiences with the written and spoken word.  You see here the indomitable spirit of the dedicated troll.  And there's no arguing it.  He actually DID manage an original post.  He just changed the text to put it in range of his competence. 

Anyway.  Always nice to find some reason to laugh.
Kindest as ever,
Rosie

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on March 23, 2012, 12:10:59 PM
Hi guests and members,

As you can see the delusional mind of Rosemary's so deranged, and disturbed not one person comes to her defense ..... NO ONE !!

There is not one academic, engineer or someone involved in any of her projects that's been around not one comes to her defense.

The only ones from here are those whom have never tried to make a "magical" Rosemary device ..... possibly even Rosemary posing as someone else here at OU as she did in a previous thread as "Doozie" from what I remember.

These threads go on and on with her BS for at least 120 pages or more and if everyone is tired of this like most of us here please e-mail Stefan the owner and moderator at   hartiberlin@googlemail.com

FuzzyTomCat
;)

added - Other members may want to add Stefan's e-mail address in the body of their posts ...... "stop the madness"

And as for this.  I think Glen seriously believes he can encourage anyone to rally other than his faithful band of trolls.  But it intrigues me that he's so anxious to shut down this thread.  I think it's because he doesn't want continual reminders of that class action law suit he's alleging that his going to serve on me.  LOL. 

You need to get your legal team to rally Glen.  Not our poor members. 

Regards,
Rosie Pose

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on March 23, 2012, 12:10:59 PM
Hi guests and members,

As you can see the delusional mind of Rosemary's so deranged, and disturbed not one person comes to her defense ..... NO ONE !!

There is not one academic, engineer or someone involved in any of her projects that's been around not one comes to her defense.

The only ones from here are those whom have never tried to make a "magical" Rosemary device ..... possibly even Rosemary posing as someone else here at OU as she did in a previous thread as "Doozie" from what I remember.

These threads go on and on with her BS for at least 120 pages or more and if everyone is tired of this like most of us here please e-mail Stefan the owner and moderator at   hartiberlin@googlemail.com
FuzzyTomCat
;)
added - Other members may want to add Stefan's e-mail address in the body of their posts ...... "stop the madness"

My Dear Glen Lettenmaier,
If you have found it difficult trying to read 120 pages or more - then stop trying.  I'm not sure that you're under any obligation.  You notice that the only people who tolerate you are TK and MileHigh.  And of course, Powercat.  And we all know to judge a man by his friends.

Unlike you I don't need help in defending myself.  And when and if I get to need this - even then I wouldn't impose.  I'd rather my team stay away.  On the whole they prefer to deal with professionals and gentlemen.  I'm not sure how they'd manage the rampant excesses of sociopathic abuses.  I'm well able to fight my corner.  And I know better than to take any of you seriously.

Again,
Rosie Posie