Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

another small breakthrough on our NERD technology.

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, November 08, 2011, 09:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picowatt

Rosemary,

You needn't bother with respondinng to my last post.  I can see from your past few posts that all efforts were in vain.

So, yes, I stand by my "considered opinion" as you put it.

To all, I will close tonight with a cut from a great album, from a really great guy, one of the nicest, down to Earth  people you could ever meet.

Play it loud, killer drum track!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLpfbcXTeo8&ob=av2e

PW

poynt99

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on April 11, 2012, 12:05:54 AM
No Poynty.  You actually wouldn't want me to circulate that.  Or if you do - then you must also know that you're simply circulating a great number of utterly erroneous annotations. 
Not at all Rosemary. I have no shame in that annotated diagram. I know it is annotated correctly. So please do circulate it, I insist (with respect).

The OFFSET value has NOTHING to do with a 'graticule' reference.  It has EVERYTHING to do with that little line at each channel reference.  It indicates the zero crossing line.

The "ofs" offset number indicates the voltage offset (or difference) between "that little line at each channel reference" as you reference it, and the middle horizontal graticule I've highlighted in green. I've shown this offset with the double-ended arrows in two cases (orange and fuchsia) in the diagram.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Rosemary Ainslie

MileHigh - I've just taken a read through my last few posts.  I see NOTHING that I've written related to the quote that you made'I was not factoring in whatever is stated by you in the following quote:' Where did I say that?  Or are you referring to something you said?  Not sure what this is about MileHigh.  You'll need to explain.  Which means that I'm not sure of the source of your merriment here...
Quote from: MileHigh on April 11, 2012, 12:06:08 AMI had to LOL about that one!  We need secret decoder rings!
nor for that matter what you mean by this?
Quote from: MileHigh on April 11, 2012, 12:06:08 AMC'mon Rosie Posie you need to shift gears.  Did you see that nice annotated diagram explaining the meaning of the DSO offsets to you that Poynt made?
And MileHigh I'm OLD.  What does 'grok' mean?  I've never been able to work it out.
Quote from: MileHigh on April 11, 2012, 12:06:08 AMYou have to grok Rosie....  Grok grok grok....  And then thank Poynt for making the effort to explain the concept to you.
And while I'm always ready to thank any valid contribution to this discussion - I'm afraid Poynty's annotations are a 'tad' out.
Quote from: MileHigh on April 11, 2012, 12:06:08 AMTry getting over some small learning humps.  Take some baby steps.The goal should be to draw up a simple test plan that everyone agrees on and do the actual testing.  You are going to be in shock when light bulbs dim out sooner than you expect.  We dare you to follow through and prove us wrong!
Frankly MileHigh - I'm also anxious to find this out.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: MileHigh on April 11, 2012, 12:06:08 AMYou know what I have said... We are not mindless guppies swimming against the glass in a fishbowl.
Glad to hear this.
Quote from: MileHigh on April 11, 2012, 12:06:08 AMLogic and reason have to prevail.
I agree.  Wholeheartedly.
Quote from: MileHigh on April 11, 2012, 12:06:08 AMWhen you say stuff like, "I assure you that if the current flow through the resistor was that 'out of phase' then there would be absolutely NO evidence of any heat WHATSOEVER."  it's mindless guppy talk.
Not actually MileHigh.  The relationship between current and voltage as shown by TK - most CERTAINLY will result in zero energy being dissipated.  It seems that you ALSO can't do power analysis.  Golly.  If I'd known all this sooner I'd have made a meal of it.
Quote from: MileHigh on April 11, 2012, 12:06:08 AMDo you want to draw up a test plan and then do the dim bulb testing?  If you do you desperately need our help.  You need an epiphany and you have to open up and engage and try to learn.
Indeed.  I have much to learn.  But it is patently evident that so do you.  And what you need to learn is some rather elementary facts related to voltage analysis.
Quote from: MileHigh on April 11, 2012, 12:06:08 AMRight now you are inside your own fishbowl and don't realize how you are being perceived.  You have to engage and be civil and express a desire to learn.  Without that you are toast!
I'm of the opinion that the only ones who are being 'toasted' are the rather fatuous pretensions related to TK's power analysis.  They're bereft of any sense at all.  With or without respect.
Quote from: MileHigh on April 11, 2012, 12:06:08 AMThat's my last try.
I sincerely hope so MileHigh. 

Kindest regards
Rosie

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: poynt99 on April 11, 2012, 12:31:06 AM
Not at all Rosemary. I have no shame in that annotated diagram. I know it is annotated correctly. So please do circulate it, I insist (with respect).

The "ofs" offset number indicates the voltage offset (or difference) between "that little line at each channel reference" as you reference it, and the middle horizontal graticule I've highlighted in green. I've shown this offset with the double-ended arrows in two cases (orange and fuchsia) in the diagram.

Poynty - I've just seen this.  Luckily.  When I change to AC coupling then the ONLY thing that changes is the position of that zero reference line against each channel.  And it moves to the center of each of those peak to peaks. But by all means.  Send me an email of that download with your annotations and I'll try and get back to you tomorrow at the latest.  Then you are free to post those comments wherever you like.

Kindest as ever,
Rosie