Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Converting from combustion to magnetic repulsion

Started by javajoe1212, December 06, 2011, 10:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

javajoe1212

Greetings,
New here to the OU area, been working with the GEET system for about a year...trying my own IDEA now,

Below I will outline the basic steps to do this (as stated in the subject above)

1) Using a Briggs & Stratton 6.75 hp lawnmower engine (vert. shaft)
2) remove head plate
3) remove valves and grind stem (so lifter will not touch when running) and reinstall them
4) remove induction/ignition coil
5) remove coil winding from its plate (done by cutting wires welded to plate and using flat screwdriver on either side of coil "Y" and winding) some force required.
6) rewind plate with a new coil for appropriate Volt and amp.  output
7) securely mount a strong Permenate Magnet onto Piston Head
8) make an electromagnetic coil to mount in front of piston.
9) RETARD  the timing so coil is energized after TDC.
10) utilize a RPM metering device to work in  conjunction with the rheostat* (*rheostat used to control voltage to magnetic coil)
11) have capacitor on standby for any load (working in conjunction with rheostat and rpm meter)

At this time I am waiting to hear back from Briggs and Stratton's Edu. Dept. to understand how their flywheel and coil are set up.
plus I don't know how to go about creating the initial coil or the electromagnetic coil for the piston.

may also have to incorporate a secondary coil for flywheel for charging the capacitor.

Any and all feedback is welcomed.
rodeosweetheart_7 at yahoo dot com