Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Pendulum Idea

Started by johnny874, November 21, 2011, 06:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Andrea,
  I have seen a few of your videos and plan on watching more.
I thought of this and would like to know what you think.
  If a weight swings from fulcrum 2 and at a certain point (B), a line from
fulcrum 1 shortens it's path...  ?

Jim

johnny874

Andrea,
If this is an idea you might be interested in, I might be able to build a small demonstration for you.
This might be something everyone would find interesting. And if used with what you've been working on, maybe you could get it to do more.

Jim

johnny874

Andrea,
This is the idea more clearly.
By having a line go around a wheel, it will shorten the path of the weight when the line becomes tight.
When you want the weight to slide outward again, have the wheel narrow. This will allow the line to slip off of it..Once the line is off the flat part of the wheel, it will pull off of it completely Then the line will need to be above the wheel to repeat the process.
A second permamently fixed weight of equal mass may be needed at the bottom of the pendulum. Pulleys if needed, will help to pull the moveable weight evenly towards the fulcrum.

Jim

johnny874

Andrea & all,
  Here is a video that shows how a cog can work to shorten the path of a swinging weight.
If a fixed weight of 1 kg is the primary weight, then a smaller secondary weight that is about 100 or 200 grams could slide up and down the shaft of the primary weight.
This could increase the force of the primary sufficiently to allow for a perpetual motion.
I am not sure but do believe a pendulum requires little extra energy to maintain it's swing.

Jim

http://youtu.be/ilsB_KtTSAU

edited to add; sorry about the poor lighting.