Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

very high and powerful voltazh voltage from a small voltage

Started by sergdo, December 05, 2011, 09:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergyInfo

woopy

Hi Gyula

i tried to hook a NOKIA  handphone charger without standard transformer but i could get about nothing. The voltmeter indicated 6.07 volt, than i conected a 10 000 uf 100 volt cap and the charging was a bad dizzling noise and i had to constantly regulate the voltage input to increase the voltage in the cap, Than when the cap was at 6.07 volts the dizzling noise stop and the scope shows a normal fonction ( as per no cap charging)

than i conected a lamp (rated 4 volt DC ) accross the cap and i got a short and brillant ligthing.

So i think that this phone charger (nokia ) is not able to do what i am looking for  8) 8) 8) or any idea ?

but just for fun

http://youtu.be/FqGjkqaTC7Y

good uck at all

Laurent

Hitman

@Woopy
I used an old TV yoke cut in half for my toroid and noticed my led lamp gets brighter when I apply more pressure on my 2 halves, maybe if its in one piece we will get better results or more efficient results...

I was also able to melt 23awg wire with 9 volts input, output voltage unloaded was off the scale, tried with a 10X probe but couldn't fit the entire peak to peak wave form. Playing with the vertical position on the scope I could only estimate it was about 3 times the height of my scope screen which would be something over 3000volts !! don't wanna fry my scope either.

I will wind a new (not broken) toroid and do more tests.

BTW excellent videos Woopy.

Cheers Michel

woopy

Hi Hitman

bravo

i wondered if a TV yoke would work and you say it is possible.

Yes i think also that a one piece torroid should be better, but what a hell to wind :-X

If you look at Sergdo video , his toroid do not dizzle at all, the diizzle appears only at the welding arc.

My broken torroid dizzle a lot, and i also noticed that when i press the 2 parts the dizzling decrease but not desappears.

Can you say more on the dimension of your yoke and turns of primary and secondary, because i think at this stage of developpement we have to test a lot of different ferrite toroid and winding, to improve our knowledge.
By the way i wonder if a NANOPERM toroid would be better ???

Many thank's :)

Laurent

Jimboot

Quote from: Hitman on February 29, 2012, 12:30:04 AM
@Woopy
I used an old TV yoke cut in half for my toroid and noticed my led lamp gets brighter when I apply more pressure on my 2 halves, maybe if its in one piece we will get better results or more efficient results...

I was also able to melt 23awg wire with 9 volts input, output voltage unloaded was off the scale, tried with a 10X probe but couldn't fit the entire peak to peak wave form. Playing with the vertical position on the scope I could only estimate it was about 3 times the height of my scope screen which would be something over 3000volts !! don't wanna fry my scope either.

I will wind a new (not broken) toroid and do more tests.

BTW excellent videos Woopy.

Cheers Michel

Hey Michel I don't suppose you have a vid? I'm winding my yoke now. Did you use the clips that came with yoke to join it back together? Great work.