Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fun Capacitor Circuit

Started by pg46, June 11, 2006, 01:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pg46

Hi hartiberlin-

Yes, when looking at the energy formulas there doesn't seem to be any gains. Where does the energy go when connecting a cap thats charged to 12 volts and connected in parallel with 2 others I wonder?
The interesting thing is that when you discharge the 12 volt cap alone through the motor, it will only run it for about 20 seconds!! not like the 50 sec you expected Hartiberlin. So whats going on then? Well of course I am not counting RPMs and nor testing with additional loads on. So its very likely the motor simply spins faster at 12 volt than at 4 volts and so discharges the stored energy in the cap quicker. This is why I even out all the caps to 4 volt charges before and after my circuit to do the tests, so that the motor will spin at the same RPMs.
I didn't make any claims of "free energy". I just thought it was quite interesting that out of one cap charged to 12 volts, you normally would expect to only be able to get 3 caps charged to 4 volts each when connected in parallel, whereas with my circuit I can get 4 caps charged to 4 volts each from that same single cap charged to 12 volts. In this particular experiment thats an increase of 33.3 percent over the first circuit.
I just wanted to report what I observed and thought that this perhaps could be a useful circuit for someone trying to use electricity more efficiently.

Best,

hartiberlin

Hi PG46,
many thanks anyway for running your experiment.
This is good, as it can show sometimes strange things
other people have not yet observed...
Anyway, that the 12 Volt cap is only running 20 seconds is
kind of strange, but okay, as the motor is probably a lower voltage
type it does not generate so much counter EMF voltage, so that
the inout current into the motor will be much higher
and thus the cap will be faster discharged...

yes, it is hard to explain, where all this energy went, when ou just
load up a parallel cap from a charged cap...
It is not like filling water from one glas to the other, but you loose always almost
50 % of the energy.
It comes probably mostly from the work you have todo to chargeup the dielectrium
inside the other cap.

Regards, Stefan,
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

newton2

HELLO !

DO KEEP TRYING ON !

THE ELEMENTARY IDEA IS WELL FOUNDED !

Your suggestions are about , how in fact that caps inter-charges ,
e.g. the well-known (1/2)*(caps-value)*((caps-voltage)^2) to be the "caps-charged-energy" !

Your suggestions may seemingly , but just seemingly , appear to be "stopped" by the in-fact-caps-value-when-connected-in-parallel-serial ..... !

BUT DO CONTINUE , FOR YOUR EFFORTS WILL PROVIDE SOME REAL
FUNCTIONING POSSIBILITIES FOR DISCUSSIONS ABOUT , WHAT ENERGY IN FACT MAY HAPPEN TO BE !

You have made a "usefull conceipt" for further science investigations !

Ideas like your here written are in fact of the usefull kind making well foundings for getting the real facts working set-ups !

How about moveable C-plates/topological-structures , dielectrica to move , etc !

Your experimental layout I self emperically/theoretically by "modified networks theories/rules" did some calculations about some 15-20 Y ago !

(many such layouts/ideas do work and important: the steady going-on-and-aim-for discussions do improve Science in Theory & Practice)

Your idea/suggested conceipt appear somehow like the Classical-Mechanical-"integral of Force*way" , but and significantly marking this very point :
Electro-dynamics do not just "copy" all of "Classical Mechanics"-Force/Force-between-interacting-objects/acceleration/speed....etc;

THERE ARE SURDEN POSSIBILITIES IN ELECTRO-DYNAMICS !

Well , also to discuss/include "self-inductances" when having changing currents-to-plates/plates-charging-alterations !
May conventionel practical-electronics-120 Vac->lower-supply-voltages-layouts depict the tricky circumstances , that inductances
in some form/way have to be included when trying to directly-charge a capacitor !

Have a nice day and results-filled studies e.g. among "electrical networks/components/how to use/connect....etc" !

And saluting greetings also meant for other "topics"-writing authors i this overunity-forum !