Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2 batteries recharging 4 batteries part 1 of 4

Started by stevensrd1, December 09, 2011, 02:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

2 batteries recharging 4 batteries over a 6 day period,,using 2 in series to recharge 4 in parallel. Original test showed that a 1.5v battery recharged with a regular wall outlet ac type battery recharger would run a motor 33 hours. Which means two batteries of equal value representing the series batteries would run a regular motor 66 hours. With the overunity pulse charger experiment here after the parallel batteries were recharged with the two series batteries, a motor run time test was done with one of the parallel recharged batteries after it recharged and I got a run time of 17 hours running a regular motor. Doing the math since 4 parallel batteries were recharged I would get a motor run time total of 68 hours. So I have passed the 66 hour unity mark representing the two series batteries. Not only that but after the parallel batteries were recharged by the unity motor, each of the series batteries still gave a reading on the meter of each being 1.306 or 1.30 volts. So they also still had plenty of power left in them. Plus the unity motor itself uses energy during the whole process to run. The videos are a 4 part series, all of which are uploaded to youtube. The first part can be watched here, just follow through them all if you like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiTSMA7e0Tg

powercat

I'm sure you have good intentions but you to keep starting a new thread every three days or so about the same pulse motor,
we already have more than enough threads at 10130....... and counting, making new ones is not going to change the advice that has already been given to you on the other threads.

I really don't want to put you off your work, and I hope if you watch this guys videos you will seek new and better ways
and give up on those batteries, thay are no good for demonstrating a working OU device,
as most of our Long-time members have been here many times in the past, when these types of motor are tested properly they don't work like you and others claim. it is well documented on this forum.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the video.
Lidmotor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WK8UEXOK-I
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

stevensrd1

I seen that video,,yes its nice,,he uses batteries to temporarily charge a capacitor that spins a magnet near a coil for a time,,very nice to say the least. But nothing is being recharged there, no extra energy produced,converted or saved.  Thats not the area Im interested in. As to why do I keep posting new threads,,I thought that was what people do here with their ideas experiments or inventions. Yes I have posted several about the same overunity motor experiment,,but on each of them I am recharging more batteries then before. I dont see how posting that is the wrong thing to do here,,unless your saying the owner of this website does not wish small time inventors like myself to post our ideas,or inventions here! Now I get you may be saying you do not believe what I have said or the videos I made real or true, but they are. And I would not waste 6 or 7 days doing my writings and videos on these experiments if they were not true. In fact I have done all I could to the best of my ability to document it all very well. Of course if your saying that another may do the exact experiment and get a slightly different result,,that you are correct about, they may get better or worse results depending on types of batteries used and how good they are. Yes batteries are strange things, but it all works in a general relative ball park so to speak. And results should not be to far off from mine if another tries this, or at least tries it with different batteries, they may even have better results. I have stuck with this experiment to see how far it can go,,how many batteries it can recharge, which is at least interesting to me, and surely a few others. Not everyone has the money to go get new parts or stuff to tinker around with. But its all educational no matter how you look at it. And to me starting with only 2 batteries recharged and ending up with 4 recharged which were previously drained completely is pretty neat, in my opinion anyway. And considering the two series batteries that did all this are barely even drained afterward,,well it should speak for itself.
By you coming across like you are not interested, or like no one else would be either, dont try to speak for everyone else. And if your not interested,,then why read my post, stick to the ones you are interested in. And the whole putting my experiment down bit, thats just well a bit rude in my opinion, considering you have already said that to me before on another thread. I just assumed you would ignore my post and inventions if your not interested. That way its better for me,,its better for you,,and others who find my post interesting can just read on, without hearing a negative comment about it.

powercat

If you start multiple threads on the same subject it makes it difficult for members to keep up with your work,
surely you can see this ?

I keep telling you I'm not trying to put you off and I want you to succeed as do many people here,
myself and others are only giving our opinion based on our experience and knowledge.

Good luck
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

stevensrd1

Hmm well If I misunderstood what you said my apologies, it happens. as to succeeding I think I have already done that, yes I know thats just my opinion. I am however going higher and moving up the test to recharging 5 batteries,,and later possibly higher, might as well find the limit and understand it all a bit better as I dont completely understand everything about it simple as it may be. Its neat how the more batteries I recharge the longer the pulse motor runs, nor does it seem like there is any noticeable speed difference by eyes view, at the beginning anyway. I may need to save up to get a speed checker to be sure. Like I said a few times before, on the 2 to 2 ratio which is 2 batteries in series recharging 2 batteries in parallel the pulse motor ran 3 days. Then when using the 2 to 3 ratio the pulse motor ran 4 days. And lastly on the 2 to 4 ratio,,two batteries in series recharging 4 in parallel the pulse motor ran 6 days. So the more batteries I recharge on it the longer time it takes to recharge them, but the longer the pulse motor runs. And Im still using the same amount of power to do it all as in just the two series batteries. I find it kind of neat how the pulse motor runs longer recharging more parallel batteries yet its power source the 2 batteries in series is always the same. More test under way for sure.