Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This is how the solar system works. The sun spits out the planets

Started by brian334, December 17, 2011, 05:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

The way the solar system works is this, The sun spits out the planets as small gassy things, next sunlight from the sun adds mass to the small new planets, the planets  grow. The mass of the sunlight pushes the new planets away from the rotating sun and makes the new planets move sideways. 

brian334

Some proof the earth is growing. Get a balloon and blow it up half way. Next draw the African continent and the American continent next to each other, next blow the balloon up all the way. The African continent and the American continent will move apart. Just like what appears to of happened on the growing earth.

infringer

I think anyone who is trying to figure out how the universe works and does not like to read should try watching a video it is a bit more complex then what you describe. And the way it is worded is actually incorrect to a point while I am sure you mean the same thing.

Anyone reading this post that doesn't feel like reading through heaps of stuff to understand the workings of the universe should have a look at a simple but yet dead on video series called "How the Universe Works" which is narrated by Mike Rowe believe it or not this is the closest that any video has come to explaining things for people that need more lay terminology I will warn you it will consume some hours of your time to watch this series. But the presentation of this series I personally think should be one of the most accredited films to explain this to date. Sure there is a bit more to it but this will set you on a blazing path to a better understanding.

I hope this helps! PS if you have a netflix account I believe it is on there as well for those of you whom may be strapped financially due to the holidays.

-infringer- www.mopowah.com
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-