Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any proof?

Started by firda, January 04, 2012, 01:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Quote from: Mira on February 23, 2012, 12:02:54 PM
I've posted some references here:

Quantum Field Theory predicts infinite zero-point energy in a vacuum
http://www.open-source-energy.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=369

Although Quantum Field Theory is a major research area and has good acceptance, this is not proof that zero-point energy can be converted into electricity.

Even though my B.Sc. is in Physics, I do not seek explanation in zero-point energy.  That explanation is too mathematical and abstract.  I prefer the simpler Lead-Out or Bring-In energy Theory.

I believe in and can do the mathematics behind the three Divine Revelations:
1.  Lead-Out Energy from Still Air.
2.  Lead-Out Energy from Gravity.
3.  Lead-Out Energy from Electrical Resonance Systems.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

It looks like the Chinese Government did the right thing in declassifying the Wang technology.

China must have mastered some better technology already.  It is likely that some such technology will be announced soon.  Most probably at same time scale as the South Africa Company Announcement.

The Wang technology is based on magnetic shielding and the coupling of a ferro-liquid rotation with permanent magnet rotation.  Some detail is available at PESN and in Patrick Kelly's ebook.  At one time, it was funded by the Chinese Government and was classified top-secret.

Many "Free Energy" devices will be announced soon.  Some will be based on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR).  Some will be based on back EMF of Pulsing Circuits.  There will be no reason to hold back once the first commercial product is out.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

TheCell

@firda
I can not provide a proof of any OU technology . But there are indirect proofs of OU patents.
In the attached document 'special application warning system SAWS' there is mentioned that this program 'saws' was launched to identify various technologies dealing with over-unity devices, anti-gravity devices , only to name a few. The whole list you can see at page 3.
The consequences are :
Flagging an identified SAWS application in PALM to ensure that the application/reexam cannot be allowed an NIRC issued until the flag has been removed.
Don't ask what's a NIRC...

firda

Hi All, I had my things to do, but I am back again ready for some testing, but I'd like to ask a question first:
Do I need SOLID wire for the FLEET/JouleThief or can we use MULTI-FIBRE wire? We have a lot of those multi-fibre (copper I think) but SOLID would be a problem.

ltseung888

Quote from: firda on March 01, 2012, 02:07:14 AM
Hi All, I had my things to do, but I am back again ready for some testing, but I'd like to ask a question first:
Do I need SOLID wire for the FLEET/JouleThief or can we use MULTI-FIBRE wire? We have a lot of those multi-fibre (copper I think) but SOLID would be a problem.

Multi-fibre copper wire is OK for building the basic Joule Thief or FLEET.

You should follow the "commercial resonance condition" hunting experiments in overunityresearch.com under the ltseung888 bench.

So far, we can use 1 AA battery to light 5 LEDs for over 24 hours.  The Durell Cell AA battery voltage went from 1.416V to 1.164V.  The original LED hat used two 2023 batteries that lasted < 2 hours.  This result is already worth further experimenting.

Start on your first Joule Thief.  Show your photos and oscilloscope csv file results.  Have fun.