Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any proof?

Started by firda, January 04, 2012, 01:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Quote from: Bob Smith on January 31, 2012, 09:36:28 PM
Lawrence,
Thank you for posting these data. I understand that replication is difficult due to the need for the circuit to be operating at resonant frequency. Forgive me for asking if this has already been explained, but I'm wondering if...
- it might be possible to produce prototypes with a variable resistor or variable
  capacitor to fine-tune each unit to resonance, perhaps with some kind of
  LED or neon which might indicate that the unit has achieved the lead out
  frequency. ...
Again, perhaps this has been already discussed, or maybe it is unfeasable; but I thought I'd ask...
Continued blessings on you and your work.
Bob
Dear Bob,
If you have two oscilloscopes, the tuning is easier than you may expect.  The trick is to set both the Input and Output scales to be the same and observe the change in waveforms â€" especially the Output Power Curve.
You can see a large standing wave when you vary the breadboard positions, resistance, capacitance values or just changing connecting wires.
Once you get that, set your oscilloscope for maximum sensitivity to get the csv files for detailed analysis.
Sometimes you can hit on an exceptionally high COP circuit (or recharging circuit).  Most researchers then keep that confidential for commercial reasons.  They need to earn money and cannot afford to have fun all the time.
My advice is â€" experiment.  Resonance hunting is still an art.  Luck is important too.  But if you try hundreds or thousands of times, luck will come to you. 
Lawrence

*** I added the analysis for the Jan 11 prototype.  It was a slight variation compared with the Jan 16 prototype.  It has COP of 74. 
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

SchubertReijiMaigo

QuoteMy advice is â€" experiment.  Resonance hunting is still an art.  Luck is important too.  But if you try hundreds or thousands of times, luck will come to you.  Lawrence
Not only a mere resonance but a high Q resonator (high L/C and low R) to have Q > 1...

pauldude000

High Q but low Z. Remember that impedance at a given frequency is equivalent to resistance. At resonance, Z should be at a minimum to allow maximum current flow. High Z in effect is like placing a resistor in series.

Edit : should have provided formulas... sorry

Inductive impedance = 2 * Pi * f * L

Inductive capacitance = 1 / (2 * Pi * f * C)

L is in Henries, C  is in Farads, F is in hertz

Instantaneous Voltage and amperage equations: t = time in seconds, v = voltage in volts, and i  = amperage in amps

v = L * (di/dt)     i = C * ( dv/dt)

amount of energy stored:

In the inductance: E = (L* (i squared))/2
In the capacitance: E = (C * (v squared))/2

These you might find useful.
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

Bob Smith

Lawrence,
Thank you for the advice and encouragement.
Bob

ltseung888

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1171.msg20682#msg20682

It looks like Sterling Allan has found a Commercial OU product in South Africa.

I fully expect it to work.  I am attaching an Output vs Input Power file from the latest FLEET tests.
The average Input Power is Negative.  That is a recharging circuit.  Is it OU by itself???

Is that sufficient proof???
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.