Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any proof?

Started by firda, January 04, 2012, 01:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

If you have a good oscilloscope that can display both Channel 1 and Channel 2 and their product, you can build a FLEET prototype for less than US$10.  Tune it and absolutely prove for yourself and all your professors that the average output power can be greater than the average input power.  In other words, the coefficient of performance COP can be greater than 1.

The first FLEET prototype achieving COP > 1 was demonstrated in Hong Kong in July 2010.  Since that time, two workshops have been run at Hong Kong University; over 100 thousand visitors saw it at the various inventions shows, Prof. Steven Jones of BYU improved it and has a thread in this forum showing that he achieved a COP = 8; over a dozen teams have been trained to produce such FLEET prototypes; a Taiwan Company plans to have a product based on this technology.

I am reproducing some information here but you should go to the overunityresearch.com under the ltseung888 bench to have the full information.  The extra energy comes from the surrounding - I used the terms Lead-out or Bring-in to show that such devices does not violate the Law of Conservation of Energy.

I do not treat myself as the inventor of such technology.  It was the Divine Revelations from the Almighty.  We must use such knowledge for the good of the entire human race.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

firda

I work here: http://levelna.cz/eng/
I can easily get the two-channel oscilloscope.
Do I need to register at overunityresearch.com? Could you give me direct link not to search for it?
So, how does this work? It consumes radiation from TV/radio/wifi etc.? Will that work anywhere, especially in pure nature?

SchubertReijiMaigo

QuoteI'll check the rest occasionally, but my time is limited. So, is there any proof? Any working how-to? Anybody has working free-energy device that was checked, proved and double-checked to be working indefinitely?

Beware: I'am not talking about a how to working FE device, I have not that pretension, I give you just some "tips" to start and avoid to lose your time/money, it's only my opinion, to explore resonance stuff for OU.

When L and C are in resonance you have a voltage across them by their Impedance Z, in resonance (and especially with high Q and in series) this voltage can be many time the input voltage with the same current (controlled by the load for EX a Resistance)... Debunker speak about that the current and voltage are not in phase (PF = 0), but they forget if you extract by a transformer or by Transverter diode plug the power become real (PF = 1), if you put a load at the secondary side of the transformer this is not BS power anymore...

Tips to obtain high Q: you must have a big inductance before a capacitance and a low R as possible (in the circuit), when loaded, beware the inductance of the transformer droop with load and become more and more like a straight wire (like R) so the foxy trick will be to have C small as possible and rising frequency, avoid saturation of the core sufficiently to allow the resonant rise and a Gain...

Hope it helps...

firda

Uff, I'll have to review my english and my GCE (you'll probably understand that as high-school final exam) from physics, I didn't like that at all, second most complicated question.... but... maybe... God had a plan with me :D
I'll try to absorb that and talk it through with our HW guru :D

ltseung888

Quote from: firda on January 14, 2012, 01:48:05 PM
I work here: http://levelna.cz/eng/
I can easily get the two-channel oscilloscope.
Do I need to register at overunityresearch.com? Could you give me direct link not to search for it?
So, how does this work? It consumes radiation from TV/radio/wifi etc.? Will that work anywhere, especially in pure nature?

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?board=114.0

There is enough information to cover the three Divine Revelations.  We can get energy from Still air.  We can get energy from Gravity.  We can get energy from the orbiting electrons.  FLEET uses the energy from the orbiting electrons.

The technique is to use Pulse to get a high emf in an appropriate resonance LCR circuit.  The Pulse was provided by the transistor (e.g. 2N2222) in a Joule Thief Circuit.  In a normal transformer, the rate of the flux change in the Primary and the Secondary are the same.  WIth rapid pulsing, the secondary can have a much higher flux change.

The textbook explanation of resonance is wrong.  The textbook explanation of resonance is that no external energy comes into the resonance system.  The proof that such an explanation is wrong was the placing of a cup to a speaker driven by a signal generator.  If the frequency is right and the cup is 1/4 wavelength, the resulting sound is much louder throughout the whole room.  The textbook explanation is that somehow the sound is reflected and there is no energy increase.

The Lead-out or Bring-in energy theory says that some of the random molecular motion energy of the air molecules are brought-in.  There is no violating of the Law of Conservation of Energy.  Please study the full information at the ltseung888 bench.

May the Almighty guide you in the study.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.