Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any proof?

Started by firda, January 04, 2012, 01:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Quote from: eatenbyagrue on March 27, 2012, 02:18:21 AM

I disagree.  I think you have made a mistake.  But I am willing to stand corrected if shown a pendulum in perpetual motion, as you assert.  I love learning new things.

I do think your calculation of horizontal work is at the crux of your error.  You are counting the vertical work double.  You count it as part of the horizontal, and then also as part of the vertical.  There is only one bit of work done, and that is rasing the bob against gravity.  Everything else is just (almost, if not for slight friction) effortless motion that does not constitute work.

I've googled some of your older posts, and it appears you have been taking this position for many years now.  This makes me think what I am writing here is wasted effort, as you obviously have seen this criticism before and have not been convinced by it.  Good luck, though.

Dear eatenbyagrue,

I am glad that you checked out my older posts.  The calculation is still the same.  There are absolutely no mistakes.  I do not need to change my position.

I shall wait a few more days to see if there are more comments.  All your doubts, those of parisd or any other serious members will be answered all at once.  Hopefully this will be the last time I repeat the explanation. 

In the past, I tried to answer one question at a time and that made the explanations somewhat lengthy and spread out over many posts.  So wait a few more days and we can get a full and complete explanation.

Meanwhile, play with the spreadsheet.  Change the horizontal force to 1,2,3,4… for example and see the effect of the smaller angles.  Check the ratio of horizontal work and vertical work for these cases.

Divine Wine is worth waiting.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: ltseung888 on March 27, 2012, 10:49:52 AM

Dear eatenbyagrue,

I am glad that you checked out my older posts.  The calculation is still the same.  There are absolutely no mistakes.  I do not need to change my position.

I shall wait a few more days to see if there are more comments.  All your doubts, those of parisd or any other serious members will be answered all at once.  Hopefully this will be the last time I repeat the explanation. 

In the past, I tried to answer one question at a time and that made the explanations somewhat lengthy and spread out over many posts.  So wait a few more days and we can get a full and complete explanation.

Meanwhile, play with the spreadsheet.  Change the horizontal force to 1,2,3,4… for example and see the effect of the smaller angles.  Check the ratio of horizontal work and vertical work for these cases.

Divine Wine is worth waiting.

Why do you even need a pendulum in this example?  It just makes your calculations more complicated, as you have to solve circular force equations.

Why don't you just use an inclined plane, where the motion is linear?

And I have a question for you.  In an inclined plane, when you roll a ball up the plane, does the incline do work (presumably via the "tension" exerted by the ball onto the plane)?

If you are asserting that the inclined plane is doing work, I do not think we have anything further to talk about.  Your definition of "work" is well outside of established physics.  Your device might be overunity, but not in this universe.  You need different laws of physics.

Also, please do not insult the very few readers you have by calling us amateurs who cause confusion.  You are also an amateur, and please remember that you actually have a receptive audience on this forum.  We want to believe you and are predisposed to do so.  But this is so far removed from correct math, that it is hard to do.

ltseung888

It looks like I should give the full explanation earlier than I planned.

Please study the attached two files.

The explanation file goes into every cell in the spreadsheet in its glorious detail.  I shall focus on answering questions related to these two files.

These two files are also available in overunityresearch.com under the ltseung888 bench in the United Nations Seminar thread.

Sow seeds and see where they fall.  Amen.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: ltseung888 on March 29, 2012, 10:10:09 AM

The explanation file goes into every cell in the spreadsheet in its glorious detail.  I shall focus on answering questions related to these two files.

These two files are also available in overunityresearch.com under the ltseung888 bench in the United Nations Seminar thread.

I have reviewed your documents, and I am sorry, but you have made a mistake.  I believe you are correct when you say "We all know that a horizontal force cannot do vertical work unless some type of machine is used to change the direction of the force."  You go on to say that you did not see any such mechanism in the pendulum.

There is a mechanism in the pendulum that changes the direction of the force - it is the string.  The bob wants to fall, but the string does not let it.  The bob wants to remain level as it is being moved, but the string will not let it.  The function is similar to an inclined plane.

There is no horizontal versus vertical work here.  There is only vertical work.  When you push sideways, the ball is redirected diagonally.  So I do not see any overunity here, and your example of Milkovic's two stage oscillator is not convincing, as that machine is obviously not over unity, as it stops on its own.

Unless you can convince us how your theory is different than just pushing a ball up an inclined plane, which we know is an under unity activity, there is nothing more here for me.

eatenbyagrue

Quote from: ltseung888 on March 29, 2012, 10:10:09 AM

I will add one more thing.  I think you actually realize my point when you say - "the best pulse-push is actually tangential."  Are you aware of what you are saying?  There is no longer a horizontal push that does vertical work.  You push diagonally, and the bob moves diagonally.