Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any proof?

Started by firda, January 04, 2012, 01:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joh70

Itseung888,

when do you think, the first free energy device will be come to public market?
even a toy showing a principle, or magnetic fan, or anything else

you mentioned device from south-africa and china....,
they seem quite far,,,,
only marketing is missing and copy-protection (which is not easy)

i am curios about the near future,
- solar business in germany is decreasing fast,,,,,
- wind energy is still not very successfull in south-germany where i live,
- many nuclear power plants already switched off in germany,
- fuel for cars got incredible expensive nowadays,,,,
how long to wait for a good news from new energies and
a shame-effect for the ignorant doctors and professors?

Thank you  for an answer,
Johannes

ltseung888

I am reasonably certain that a commercial product of significance will be available on the Market soon.

The FLEET technology has advanced to the point that the output can be greater than 1 KW.  The battery can be recharged.  This can be demonstrated today.

The next step is to remove the battery after starting.  That will equal the Steven Mark TPU in capability.  At the same time, the Output Power will be increased to 5KW for a home generator.

All Glory goes to the Almighty.  We can now enjoy the Divine Wine.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Joh70

Thanks itseung888 for you answer!

Yes, i think solid state static devices will be the successfull type of free energy devices: Smart, Silent, Compact, Powerfull. Really impressive... And yes, it will be soon,,,,,,,

Glory to the almighty, which delivered the physics for all that since ever,,,,only the science was too blind and arrogant,,,,what a shame,,,,and there will be more such cases of exposing humanly proudness,,,,,we will see

ltseung888

It appears that we can put multiple 1KW units together to achieve a 5KW home generator unit.

The LARRS sign on the last picture stands for Lawrence, Apache, Raymond, Robert and Steve.

Glory to the Almighty.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

one_christian_warrior

Free energy is so simple that we have overlooked it.
This free-energy device is based on simple multiplication of rotations
that you get by putting a very large and very small pulley within the same belt
You could also gain another multiplication factor by adding additional small pulleys attached to generators on the same belt, rope. Strap
This way you could easily multiply the number of rotations
With electricity, multiplication of rotations means multiplication of electricity.
So, in effect, you are using a simple pulley system
To multiply the number of rotations, as well as your electrical power   
Believe me, I found this extremely hard to believe in myself         IMPOSIBLE.
But the efforts of that crafty Satan and all of his evil cohorts, 1/3 fallen angels
This is a major conspiracy work by fallen angels and sadly deceived misguided humans

This is so simple, there is no digital trickery with electronic.
You are using the massive geometric differences of pulley sizes to multiply your rotations = thereby multiplying your power.
It is really just that simple

JUST BELIEVE + BUILD IT
http://free-energy.yolasite.com/

This is a Miracle from God, and yes, it seems to defy thermodynamics.
It does this by using the extreme circumferential size differences in the pulleys.
Just think about it, you only have to put energy enough to turn the drive motor the once,
and by adding multiple mini-pulleys with generators on them hundreds of rotations.
YOU MUST GAIN ELECTRICAL POWER   
We can let God worry about the details of what about torque
Just try this. And I promise you that it will work
it works on multiplying the rotations of pulleys
and with electricity, more rotations means more electricity
it is really that simple guys + gals

FREE ENERGY IS HERE
now lets have many people working on free energy power supplies

I love my Father[/font]
He teaches me all that I ask [/font]
I hope that I maybe able to shake up this world[/font]
I want to dissolve this evolution fairytale[/font]