Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any proof?

Started by firda, January 04, 2012, 01:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firda

Hi everyone, I am new here. My friend pointed me to this community from "free energy" topic elsewhere. I'd like to believe, it is possible, but I could not so far. Nobody gave me a proof, but so many false videos. I'd like to believe, but after wasting so much energy, I am so sad. This forum is so huge, that I was unable to find any proof myself.

Will anybody help me? Note that I was studying on Mat.-Phys. Faculty of Charles University in Prague.
Thx

firda

Well, no reply :'( I'll try to translate what I wrote here:

...As I remember it, the moving electron creates a magnetic field and changing magnetic field pushes the electrons to move, creating electricity. All of this acts as that electrons are trying to compensate for the change and thus act against it. This perfectly explains the el.-mag. conversion and why it cannot produce more energy.

The law of conservation of energy has not been violated yet, but notice the condition of symmetry, speaking of time. Quantum mechanics knows the various oddities, such as principle of uncertainty. Furthermore, remember the unity of space-time, still nothing against time-travel... There are also "clouds of particles," when it appears in several places at once. Using this knowledge could lead to a violation of the law of conservation of energy and allow increasing the energy indefinitely. The existence of this universe also suggest that it must be possible somehow.

firda

Does anybody know P. Pantone geet plasma reactor/motor?

SchubertReijiMaigo

Long time I have not posted here: Are you an univertsy student ?

In my humble opion: search after resonance effect, Q amplifying factor (know as antenna gain):
All technology is Tesla derived:

1) Rotoverter/Transverter of Hector Perez
2) Magnetic Resonance Amplifier of Joel McCLAIN & Norman WOOTAN
    And Gregory HODOWANEC.
3) TPU of steven Mark (several theory about this but if I remind correctly one include LCR resonance)

You will find this exotic but very interting !!!

1) RF science special with LCR and Q factor stuff.
2) Rotating magnetic fields sometime play a role. (especially in Time and Gravity distortion).
3) Read (even is this a little bitchy) Rotoverter document (Dan Combine, Hector's Post Vol 1 to 6, Panacea-Bocaf Website).
4) Reread more (I have read those pdf dozen of times before to start to understand something)...
6) In my opinion: avoid magnet motor with only magnet like Perendev (until you want a good brake)
    Avoid gravity wheels and all "Newtonian"/linear type of device) ,Gravity wheel with floater, etc, etc...
    OU is not linear and not symmetrical, Asymmetry have the best chance to OU !
7) Electromagnetic is for me a door for OU and LCR resonance is the key...
8 ) According to Hector theory, Resonant like stuff comply with law of thermodynamic but recycle energy infinitely:

For this, three mains "source" of energy:

A) Ambient RF including the "Thermal Ambient"  (so called waste heat)...
B) Gavity distortion (Antigravity like UFO).
C) Time  distortion (Time travel, variable time density).

[ Very exotic (use discernment here).
D) Multidimensional travel (like stargate stuff).
E) Materialization of the stuff that you think in your head...
F) PK and paranormal effect...]

Those, are unlimited in nature and perfectly recyclable...
Again, in my opinion this is the best theory to allow OU and energy conservation...
Here a project (sorry it's in French but some link are in English) that I work currently.

http://www.magnetosynergie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=266

Hope it helps.
SRM.

firda

Thank you for your answer. I am not a student any more, I am 30 years old and am actually a programmer (Informatics were integrated into MFF UK)

Resonance, as I understand it, should allow energy transmition. Every object has its own frequency. Sending energy of such frequency (or multiplied by integer factor) causes resonance effect, which means acceptance of the energy stream. Different energy would pass away. Sound with correct frequency (tone) could destroy a wall, but first, you must know the correct frequency to achieve resonance effect. Soldiers could make a bridge moving/waving when they all use the correct footstep-tempo. etc.
But this does not seem to lead to increased energy.

I'll check the rest occasionally, but my time is limited. So, is there any proof? Any working how-to? Anybody has working free-energy device that was checked, proved and double-checked to be working indefinitely?