Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr Joe Champion selling LENC machines; turns Silver in Gold

Started by broli, January 07, 2012, 05:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rado

Quote from: broli on January 08, 2012, 01:10:32 PM
Yes the possibility exists but seems a bit unlikely given the situation. Among all things why would he chose such a controversial and dogmatic subject in order to scam people, why would he be so open about it as to encourage law enforcement to easily round him up, why would he sell his "revolutionary" machine at such a low price point that could risk to expose him as a fraud and completely defame him in a single day on the Internet.

Good con artists don't work like that, either they hit big one time and vanish or do many small under the radar jobs to prevent getting caught. I'm on the fence, because I know the science is real but I would like to see his machine proven as well.

I have Champion's Alchemy book and it certainly doesn't seem like a scam to me. If he's right he's up against a lot of people with different economical intererests who'd rather see him and his methods dead, so he might very well be the victim of a smear campaign.

And the yeast thing sounds interesting since Kervran among others used microorganisms and fungi in his low energy transmutation experiments, apparently with great succes. 

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: broli on January 08, 2012, 01:38:34 PM
Chet this machine supposedly turns silver into gold. It does it WITHOUT the need of any gold solution or else it would indeed be conventional electroplating.

IF this is a scam that would be the best way to do it actually. The machine might have a hidden gold solution somewhere inside of it which electroplates the silver making it looks like silver transmutated. But again this is easily verified by opening and inspecting the machine.
i am fluent in isotopes transition and i say this is a scam.

profitis

@cuttingedge.. what about the tungsten/gold transmute? scam?

Staffman

I looked into this years ago, but for other reasons (family issues) I was not able to try his system. Back when Joe's home got trashed he wanted people to mirror his site, I found an excel spreadsheet that showed the temperatures needed to achieve what he called phonon resonance. The spread sheet was really effed up, and needed fixing, probably due to converting to new format. I can look the spread sheet up if anyone wants it (on one of my other PC's). There was a lot of missing information, for which I had to search through several editions of chemistry handbooks to find. From what I remember on the original site (I mirrored again later which destroyed much of that info - not the xls file) magnetic fields screwed everything up. If I remember correctly, if you do not disturb the chamber, you need the temperature to be around 107F for a week or longer to see anything happen... that's for silver to gold. The spreadsheet was for the entire periodic table, however the spread sheet is still missing info for the gases as I the data I was looking for was not applicable for that.

I should add that I could not find the needed info for other elements as well, specifically ones that would convert to nuclear elements... It wasn't available in ANY of the chem books that I could find, none of them. And for silver to gold, it seemed that the more surface area the better.

Staffman

I found the file.... It takes some getting used to. There are a few tabs, the conversion calculator tab is the one that, IMHO, is the most important, however there are a few others if you understand this stuff. I really hate chemistry. When you put in numbers for 'select source' you typically just put in the atomic number, until you get to silver then you have to add or subtract one(i forget). This is because Joe was calculating for silver to gold, and because silver has two main isotopes (107/109) he put them at the end of the look up table. So for silver(47 - isotope 107) you have enter 111. I did a lot of work fixing this spread sheet, so take it with a grain of salt. :)  (Just to add I am NOT the originator of the file... Joe is. I got it after he wanted folks to mirror his site. The file was fubar'd I only fixed it.)

I did add a few more columns, for my own clarity, and at the moment I believe the original xls file may have been destroyed on my old WinXP machine. So here ya go.  :)