Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr Joe Champion selling LENC machines; turns Silver in Gold

Started by broli, January 07, 2012, 05:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

This seems to have been going for a few weeks now but I just noticed this that he's selling a machine that supposedly gold plates silver, without using any gold obviously. The subject has been on this forum but this news is very recent. I don't know if there's anyone willing to take the risque but if it's true this is HUGE...

http://producepreciousmetals.com/products/Champion-Emerald--Gold-Machine.html
http://drjoechampion.com/2011%20Notes.htm
http://drjoechampion.com

QuoteDecember 7, 2011 This is an important day for the USA and science.  Today two major events occurred that will rock the world of science.  Low Energy Nuclear Chemistry home reactors were shipped to two major academicians.  The first system went to Mr. Whitehead ,Vice President of Dixie College in Saint George Utah.   The second system went to Dr. Cathy Buckley in New Bury Park CA.  Each group are looking at different aspects of the Champion Gold Machine.  The college is looking at the true academic potential.  Dr. Buckley is looking at the full home financial gain by making gold at home and having it in a form that translates into cash in her bank account. My associate Mr. Maag is busy taking orders to ship the Ruby and Emerald machines to all parts of the world.

The kit you now have will create the gold to be formed on the surface of silver by a safe low energy nuclear chemistry.  This kit can be used as a teaching and education tool.  The reason gold is formed on the surface is the   contact between the surface of the silver and the solution causes two atoms of silver to form one atom of gold.  Temperature is automatically controlled in your gold reactor and is safe at the exact temperature required. Follow the instructions and do not go inside the reactor and attempt to make changes to the electronics.

To produce the maximum gold you only need to use the smallest silver pieces available to you to increase the surface area of the silver.

Your low energy nuclear reactor kit is the first kit ever to act as a training tool and production tool for you to own your own gold. It is like watching precious metals form before your eyes.  You see real gold form just like it did on planet earth.  This is not related to the chemistry we all were taught in school this is a new chemistry that we and our children will be taught in school starting this century.  When you mix the chemicals together it looks like you are cooking a concoction like your mother would make.  However it is exciting.  In normal chemistry we combine elements together and make compounds.  This causes select elements to compound tighter and make new elements.  This is the new chemistry.

The most common question asked is why this has not been discovered before and the answer is simple.  One hundred years ago we did not know how to manipulate atoms to form new atoms.  There are archives of history about alchemists who said they could make gold but they did not understand why and did not have a repeatable process.  We have brought this to your home.   For those in the United States it is Akin to a Gilbert Home Chemistry set or reading scientific America.

I will give you a brief explanation of what your Champion Gold Machine does.  It causes a slow and controlled nuclear reaction between two silver atoms causing one gold atom to be formed in its place.  This happens continuously on the surface of the silver you place in your Gold machine.  The reason your gold machine is important is the temperature.  The temperature is important for if you change or modify it you will make other atoms instead of gold.  The Champion Gold Machine will convert the surface of the silver you place in the reaction to beautiful gold.

Place the contents of one ounce of yeast into 500ml of water and add up to two ounces of finely divided Silver and turn your gold pot on the low setting.  The electronics in your gold pot have been modified to maintain the correct temperature to start the low energy nuclear reaction.  Just wait and in two days you will start to see the silver turning gold on the surface.

This is not a coating of gold looking material this is the silver converting into gold by your home nuclear reactor.

It is fun safe and the start of owning your own gold production at home.

This week you will see many movies on UTube of this new wonderful reaction. 

It is not a complex operation.  Follow the simple instructions and you will see your own nuclear reactor in operation.

You can use a plastic spoon or ladle to stir you silver one the bottom of the pot.  This allows the nucler compounds in the solution total access to the silver surface.

I hope you have wonderful success with your machine.  Remember Gold is Gold.  This is not imitation or gold color material.

Refining of this gold is possible by experienced people. Refining materials that allow for the separation and collection of gold is available from IShore International.  If you attempt your own refining please follow safe procedures for yourself and the environment.   One of the most common questions is how much gold can I make.  It is up to you by the size of the silver powder or shot you use in your home low energy nuclear reactor. 

Edit: I found the email of the  Mr. Whitehead person and asked him whether he received the machine and if it works as claimed. This was his reply:

QuoteBroil,
Yes Dr. Champion has donated his Gold Machine to DSC and it is in my office. We have not yet used it.

George F. Whitehead

aaron5120

Beware, fellow researchers! This is a scam. I did a little bit due diligence about this "Dr.", and his websites do not come up with anything registered in the Internet Archive for the past three years. The information of his blog is bogus.
Here is a link about the history of this Con Man:
http://www.houstonpress.com/content/printVersion/216079
If you are greedy, this scam will get you caught easily, as it did with a lot of victims. Look them up in Google's, and you will find out. :o

broli

Yes the possibility exists but seems a bit unlikely given the situation. Among all things why would he chose such a controversial and dogmatic subject in order to scam people, why would he be so open about it as to encourage law enforcement to easily round him up, why would he sell his "revolutionary" machine at such a low price point that could risk to expose him as a fraud and completely defame him in a single day on the Internet.

Good con artists don't work like that, either they hit big one time and vanish or do many small under the radar jobs to prevent getting caught. I'm on the fence, because I know the science is real but I would like to see his machine proven as well.

ramset

Broli
You know I build and sell [in the past] Gold brush plating machine.
I have to say it sounds just like what my machine does except I use a gold solution?

I could ship you enuff solution to plate a greyhound buss this way at a ridiculously low cost to myself!! [a few Bucs]
It is however easy to test if he's shipping Gold salts in minuscule Solutions!

Get a US Quarter  A double A battery Some alligator clips and his magic juice....

Just take a double A battery and make the Coin the negative and clip the positive to a Q Tip dip it in his solution and rub it on the coin.
If You get color you have standard electrolysis .

Many other ways and solutions that will do this also..........

BTW
I'm sending you a PM
THX
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

broli

Chet this machine supposedly turns silver into gold. It does it WITHOUT the need of any gold solution or else it would indeed be conventional electroplating.

IF this is a scam that would be the best way to do it actually. The machine might have a hidden gold solution somewhere inside of it which electroplates the silver making it looks like silver transmutated. But again this is easily verified by opening and inspecting the machine.

Quote from: ramset on January 08, 2012, 01:34:50 PM
Broli
You know I build and sell [in the past] Gold brush plating machine.
I have to say it sounds just like what my machine does except I use a gold solution?

I could ship you enuff solution to plate a greyhound buss this way at a ridiculously low cost to myself!! [a few Bucs]
It is however easy to test if he's shipping Gold salts in minuscule Solutions!

Get a US Quarter  A double A battery Some alligator clips and his magic juice....

Just take a double A battery and make the Coin the negative and clip the positive to a Q Tip dip it in his solution and rub it on the coin.
If You get color you have standard electrolysis .

Many other ways and solutions that will do this also..........

BTW
I'm sending you a PM
THX
Chet