Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal gravity wheel

Started by Low-Q, January 12, 2012, 10:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Two small rotating chambers is attached to a main wheels circumference 180 degrees away from eachother. The left chamber rotates faseter than the right chamber at all times and will pump liquid mass into the right chamber. These chambers will alter its RPM between left and right position so the chamber on the left always rotates faster. This will cause the chamber to the right to always be heavier than the left one, so the main wheel overbalance. Or what?

I have problems uploading pictures - both from Firefox and IE. I will post this picture when I come home from work.

Vidar
[/size][/font]

Cloxxki

Is the right hand chamber not too heavy by the time it reaches the bottom, to ever be lifted again? It's then heavy and needs to be sped up as well.
Your idea may become clearer if you explain how everything is timed and connected.

Low-Q

At 12 and 6 o'clock the content is equal in both chambers - almost.
Left chamber slows down from 9 to 3 o'clock. At the same time, the right chamber speeds up from 3 to 9 o'clock.

Both chambers is connected with a variable gear mechanism so they are locked and synced.

When left chamber slows down on its way towards 3 o'clock, mass is moving radially towards the center of it.
When right chamber speeds up on its way towards 9 o'clock, mass is moving radially away from the center of it.

The mass is flowing in tubes between the two chambers.

How this is done? it would be possible with a tube which is connedted to an apperture in center og each chamber. From that apperture the mass is distributed through several "spokes" towards the circumference of the camber. The spokes is fixed to the chambers so they will rotate too. That means when the mass increase inside the chamber, mass is both moving radially inwards and outwards respectively from 3 to 9 o'clock as they rotate. And opposite from 9 to 3 o'clock.

I will try to make a better drawing, but I hope it is clearer now (?)

Vidar

Low-Q

Chambers explained with a picture. A little different than explaind in previous post.

http://www.lyd-interior.no/Ny%20mappe%20(2)/Centrifugalgravitywheel-detail.jpg