Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NASA CONFIRMS COLD FUSION

Started by Gwandau, January 18, 2012, 05:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

from the research ive read on the subject, they are injecting co2 into a stream of ionized plasma
which, depending on the energy level will result in the production of Flourine, and Magnesium.
while releasing oxygen.
this oxygen, since isiolated from the nitrogen in the atmosphere,
will recombine with free atoms in the reaction chamber,
thus making it a sustainable exothermic reaction, with a majority of the waste being stable, non-isotopic bi-products. such as oxygen flouride and magnesiumoxide crystals.
both of which are essential for carbon-based life on earth.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: hoptoad on January 20, 2012, 02:15:42 AM
Indeed, that could well be the case. Out of the fryer and into the frying pan

I noticed (I think) in the short PR video that NASA released on its Langley site, that Carbon is also a possible candidate fuel for this technology. (LENR).

If so, and this were developed, then gases like methane and CO2 may well become a greater part of the fuel cycle solution rather than the fuel cycle problem.

These gases are often the by-product of a manufacturing process. They can be sequestered at the point of production, and the (possible?) energy produced from the LENR method in processing them, used to feed back energy into the original manufacturing process.

I find it exciting that a very conservative corporation such as NASA, have released a video containing very positive assertions of what
LENR technology might achieve as an energy alternative.

Cheers all ... These are interesting times.

I believe there's a patent been granted? applied for? by Cellani or someone.  He lists just about every metal in the periodic table as a potential candidate for LENR.  Not sure that it's limited to any particular hydride.  And I'm reasonably sure that there are other materials that can be used instead of nickel.  I had a short dialogue with a member here who thinks that there may be carbon catalyst needed.  Not sure.  If it is required - then Rossi has not mentioned this in his own patent application. 

In any event.  I agree.  Rossi has nailed this.  But there was a thread on this started by Chessnyt.  Has it fallen from focus?  In any event.  Really good to see all this attention.  It's the best news that we've had since the dawn of the industrial revolution.  And MUCH NEEDED.

Good reading guys,
Rosemary

sm0ky2

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on January 20, 2012, 08:56:15 PM
... He lists just about every metal in the periodic table as a potential candidate for LENR.  Not sure that it's limited to any particular hydride.  ...
Rosemary

Exactly.  This technology applies to every atom, every molecular structure.
If the energy levels are of sufficient magnitude, it can be freely coupled with another atom or molecule of a compatible energy level.

We are at a point now where we can do one of two things....

Either A) we can choose the route that leads to a complete understanding and manipulation of atomic structure...

or

B) Treat this as some sort of fusion process, and loose all grasp of its full potential.

personally i think the use of Nickel is a waste of time, money and energy...
there are plenty of other viable atoms to use. carbon being the most abundant, and most natural.

The underlying physics of this process have been long understood in the carbon cycle. its the same process your body uses to combine the minerals from your food into other compounds. or how a tree grows.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

CuriousChris

QuoteRecently NASA surfaced and confirmed that the technique used by Andrea Rossi actually works.

Joe zawodny has stated on his site that he confirms anomalous energy production in the last 20 years (paraphrased) the release of the video should *NOT* be construed as support for Rossi.

QuoteThere have been many attempts to twist the release of this video into NASA’s support for LENR or as proof that Rossi’s e-cat really works. Many extraordinary claims have been made in 2010.  In my scientific opinion, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  I find a distinct absence of the latter.  So let me be very clear here.  While I personally find sufficient demonstration that LENR effects warrant further investigation, I remain skeptical.  Furthermore, I am unaware of any clear and convincing demonstrations of any viable commercial device producing useful amounts of net energy.
source: http://joe.zawodny.com/

Don't construe this as I don't believe in LENR.

CC

chessnyt

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on January 20, 2012, 08:56:15 PM
In any event.  I agree.  Rossi has nailed this.  But there was a thread on this started by Chessnyt.  Has it fallen from focus?  In any event.  Really good to see all this attention.  It's the best news that we've had since the dawn of the industrial revolution.  And MUCH NEEDED.

@Rosemary:
Yes...I posted the announcement/video released by NASA confirming LENR technology back on 1-12-2012 in reply #485 from the thread in the following link:

http://www.overunity.com/11404/first-free-energy-device-reaches-market-in-october-the-game-changer-is-here/485/

I haven't posted for a while because details are still pouring in about Rossi's plans to sell home units for around $500 dollars a piece with refills costing $10 every six months of continual use.  These are just a few details.  I'm still gathering the specifics (and putting them together).  I'll have a post up soon on the original thread.

Nice to see you Rosemary,

Chess