Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NASA CONFIRMS COLD FUSION

Started by Gwandau, January 18, 2012, 05:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwandau

neptune,
Today the only product with a confirmed delivery date is the Mega Watt unit, since this is the only unit type presently manufactured.

The US manufacturer that Andrea Rossi has engaged in the production of the domestic E-cat is still busy constructing the production line, but since the catalyzer
is quite simple to manufacture, I would expect the production to start any time now, making several thousand units per month. The whole idea here is to get as many
sold as possible before some bigger company gets patents globally and stops Andrea Rossi, who only has got a patent granted in Italy. The low recent price (500$/10kW unit)
is deliberately set on the domestic unit in order to eliminate any competition from Defkalion and the other actors on this arena. The shipments are going to be worldwide.
It does not matter were you live. I myself live in Sweden.

One might think Andrea Rossis decision to personally finance his project is naive, but he has explained this way no one can accuse him of fraud or miscredit his project.
And since he still refuses any investment capital from anyone, and hitherto have financed the whole project with his own money, he is bound to sooner or later
face the competition of bigger actors who certainly will win the patent race and these guys will probably not sell any domestic units, but exclusively manufacture and sell
MegaWatt units to the big members of the energy cartel worldwide. Therefore it is absolutely vital to support Andrea Rossi with our trust if we are to get any access to
domestic units.

Too many scientists from institutions all over the world have witnessed his catalyzer working beyond any doubts. He is the man. Now it is our turn to show courage.

avalon,

the LENR effect is by no means a freak anomaly limited to the nickel isotope used by Andrea Rossi, what we are now experiencing is just the tip of the iceberg of a completely
new and novel approach to nuclear physics, and once the technique is safely and thoroghly patented it will be available for closer studies by the physiscists and an avalanche
of alternative methods will become available.

Just as Andrea Rossi says in an interview, to try keeping this secret for himself would be like trying to stand beneath the Niagara Falls with an umbrella...

Gwandau

IotaYodi

QuoteThe low recent price (500$/10kW unit)
Wow! That is dirt cheap :o
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Avalon,

I think we will have to start pushing off-world. Instead of spending billions on wars to fight over oil refocus that money to off world robotic mining and habitats. Mars is rich in nickel. An E-Cat driven mining robot could have entire year of service without relying on solar or nuclear power.

We have to start moving off this planet, the rate at which population is growing and dwindling natural resources it's going to reach a breaking point where we will either not be able sustain ourselves or lead us into apocalyptic conflict where everyone loses.
Ion engine could one day power 39-day trips to Mars

...So far, team members have run the two-stage engine at a power of 50 kilowatts. But they hope to ramp up to 200 kW of power in ongoing tests, enough to provide about a pound of thrust. That may not sound like much, but in space it can propel up to two tonnes of cargo, reaching Jupiter in about 19 months from a starting position relatively close to the sun, says Squire...
source: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17476-ion-engine-could-one-day-power-39day-trips-to-mars.html

Imagine a ship with a 1MW(e-cat) Ion Drive. Mars and back in less than 3 months time.

hoptoad

Quote from: avalon on January 19, 2012, 02:25:48 PM
snip..

Trouble with it is the fuel. It needs nickel to work.
snip..

I am afraid that we might be swapping one fuel supplier for another one. Plainly speaking there is not enough nickel around to replace existing power generation plants with Rossi's reactors.

Otherwise, it is great.

Indeed, that could well be the case. Out of the fryer and into the frying pan

I noticed (I think) in the short PR video that NASA released on its Langley site, that Carbon is also a possible candidate fuel for this technology. (LENR).

If so, and this were developed, then gases like methane and CO2 may well become a greater part of the fuel cycle solution rather than the fuel cycle problem.

These gases are often the by-product of a manufacturing process. They can be sequestered at the point of production, and the (possible?) energy produced from the LENR method in processing them, used to feed back energy into the original manufacturing process.

I find it exciting that a very conservative corporation such as NASA, have released a video containing very positive assertions of what
LENR technology might achieve as an energy alternative.

Cheers all ... These are interesting times.

sm0ky2

you guys are making this ^%#* too complicated.

its exactly like a laser

each atom/molecule can be excited to a specific energy level, which makes it compatible to interface with anotherspecific atom/molecule

the earth does this naturally with Carbon.
and what NASA has confirmed, is that carbon can be used, while it is coupled with another atom,
   and the release of that atom, produces a large ammount of heat energy.
by ionizing carbon-dioxide, we can strip two C atoms and fuse them together, releasing heat and oxygen.
    if the heat is not channelled away, or controlled, the O2 molecule will couple with a nearby Nitrogen and free oxygen atom, forming O3 (ozone).
this process occurs every time lightning strikes.
or you rub a balloon on yurhead....

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.