Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are there any true gravity devices?

Started by DocX, January 23, 2012, 03:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocX

Hi all, as you can all see I'm new here, but I've been thinking about this kind of stuff ever since I was a kid, and it is most amazing how these things can occupy a mind.

Anyway, what I was wondering is, are there any REAL gravity devices, not necessarily gravity but any force devices that are really doing it.
What I'm saying is ... INPUT ENERGY (other than the obvious) = 0 (zero) J >> OUTPUT ENERGY = X (any amount) J.

I'm asking because I've come up with something that should be doing that, I just don't want to find out too late that I've discovered "hot water".

Thanks

johnny874

Quote from: DocX on January 23, 2012, 03:01:10 PM
Hi all, as you can all see I'm new here, but I've been thinking about this kind of stuff ever since I was a kid, and it is most amazing how these things can occupy a mind.

Anyway, what I was wondering is, are there any REAL gravity devices, not necessarily gravity but any force devices that are really doing it.
What I'm saying is ... INPUT ENERGY (other than the obvious) = 0 (zero) J >> OUTPUT ENERGY = X (any amount) J.

I'm asking because I've come up with something that should be doing that, I just don't want to find out too late that I've discovered "hot water".

Thanks

Hi Doc and Welcome to the forum.
No one has yet to demonstrate a working gravity type device.
There are some thermal devices that work pretty well.
Still, if what you've thought of works, I'm sure people will find it worth
finding out about.

Jim

DocX

Thanks for the info johnny.

I will not reveal any specific details about the device until I make a prototype and prove myself wrong or right. The device contains no magnets, no springs, no batteries, no wires etc., it should be a purely mechanical gravity device meaning that it must have gravity in order to work, so technically speaking it would not work in space (but would work on the moon). It is definitely replicable as it is very simple and it should work even if there are noticeable construction errors.

sergenet

Welcome DocX. If what you say is true, then you will be the first to prove the concept. There are a lot of devices out there claiming to work by gravity yet none has passed the test so to speak. Please give us a time frame of when you expect to finish your prototype so we can look out for your comments/results. Also, if you need help, this forum is full of knowledgeable people from all over the world. Just ask.
Serge

DocX

Thanks for the heads up Serge. The device is pretty inexpensive to build (apart from the generator that needs to be attached in order to actually have usable energy). The time I have on disposal to work on it is limited due to my job and other stuff that need to be done. But given the simplicity I should have the prototype done within a month or two.