Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerating motor-generator selfcharging capacitors without any batteries

Started by hartiberlin, January 24, 2012, 04:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi All,
please have a look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myP_i1T2kwY

It is a special rotary howard johnson style motor-generator with a special additional
star-gate-magnet DC-motor coupled.

This combinations is powerd by some precharged ( half charged) capacitors and then let go.
No batteries or other power sources connected.

This device then accelerates and charges up the capacitors.

So this is a potential free energy machine as it overcomes the friction of the system and
also generates some additional energy output by charging up the capacitor bank.

Congratulations to youtube user PMMG4HYBRID
for having build such a wonderful unit !

Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hoptoad

Very interesting. I hope this fellow is forthcoming with more information.
Cheers

storkfmny

tinu

What's so interesting?!
Q=C*U or U=Q/C
Lower the capacity (C), higher the voltage (U) for a given charge (Q) flowing in the series circuit.

If the big cap was 1nF, the voltage would instantly go to the maximum EMF of that generator. So what?!

Now I have a real difficult question: how it comes a guy knowing so little about electricity has so fancy devices and expensive stuff? That is something I can't really understand. ;)

crazycut06

Nice! a combination of howard johnson magnet motor a pulse motor plus and a modified dc motor, wonder how fast it would go if he did not disconnect the power to the motor...and what extra power it could give out... more videos pls... ;D