Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerating motor-generator selfcharging capacitors without any batteries

Started by hartiberlin, January 24, 2012, 04:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrow

Our team split on two to get max effectiveness in project time and this gave us more result.We have got new rotor pulsing way - from top.
It's better that 1 side pulsing one because using already 2 poles at the same time and we can use full magnetics spins force.
see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXaoWftdTEY
Now our future actuator can hold 2 small and fast magnetic rotors at the same time to get max possible Redundancy:)
we are very excited to see it in action by hands we are making in this rotor 960 rpm, imagine full rotor mechanic synchronization speed? we can't...
Actuator fabrication works still in progress.
Truly
Rob
Armenia team
Read 10417 times

e2matrix

Arrow, after watching your video I saw some strong similarities in some of your design to a magnet motor I was looking at again tonight from a document I found a while back.  I think it stands a very good possibility of being a self runner and not that hard to build.  It's got detailed specs even with blueprints.  I'll try to attach it here.  It's 4 small .PDF documents all about the same FE motor.   I have not seen this around the Internet much at all.  It also seems similar to the Wang Shum Ho motor here : http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Wang_Shum_Ho_Generator  but the last I heard this had been locked up in some way that he can't move forward with producing  it for sale.  His units were said to be capable of making 1 to 5 kilowatts from what appears to be a small unit less than a foot in diameter.

Arrow

Quote from: e2matrix on February 23, 2012, 12:02:13 AM
Arrow, after watching your video I saw some strong similarities in some of your design to a magnet motor I was looking at again tonight from a document I found a while back.  I think it stands a very good possibility of being a self runner and not that hard to build.  It's got detailed specs even with blueprints.  I'll try to attach it here.  It's 4 small .PDF documents all about the same FE motor.   I have not seen this around the Internet much at all.  It also seems similar to the Wang Shum Ho motor here : http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Wang_Shum_Ho_Generator  but the last I heard this had been locked up in some way that he can't move forward with producing  it for sale.  His units were said to be capable of making 1 to 5 kilowatts from what appears to be a small unit less than a foot in diameter.

Thx e2matrix for proper evaluation of video & blueprints., but we are going to built and construct only the motors that are possible to construct based ob existing magnets in market. If we will put our heads up from window and order somewhere such spiral ones then everybody will understand what we are going to do and never will support us in our orders or put very high price that will never cover motor profit. Nobody is able to lock up things that are producing in small amounts and spread in country as technology for personal copy. Such scenario only has possibility finally to wakeup eyes and interest of very reach people to start their own "workshop" to earn money and put it on line mass production. When this will happen I will become most happy man as far as such motors will be on sale not from us engineers but professional sales man. Engineers shall not take advantage to put their nose to sale or production; everyone has to do the job that can do in professional way. Even if I am PMP and know a lot how to run complex tech projects I am not salesman and will never be involved to this last part.

All history that I had read about inventors who had try to built and sale magnetic motors was finished that inventor locked up to jail because they thought that they are very talented and can do job alone in time and do not share with others the cake:)Thanks, this is not our way we will do all this in the other way based on bad experience of others. We are not greedy we can wait until this motor will take its place in market in proper way. When you are asking reach man â€" “please give me credits” â€" they are asking 1K tone papers to be sure , but when you are collapsing huge world on the head of reach man from every possible sides he is starting survivals procedures and at this stage he do not see possibility but to start its own business to have his own cake until all others did not get market:) and here Very good competition  starting for more good motors and goods because already not engineers asking credits but reach man wants him self to become more reach. This is the weakest point of reach guys brain, they can not stand with when some one making more money than himself and it is not possible to control as far as  it as new flu virus took most of the people. When you know the disease as doctor you know how to treat or kill patient :)

Hope this message also reading reach guys, so Guys be prepared to see flu new virus at the time when you will never know or start good and positive negotiation with us Engineers until all of us not get crazy to release the beast!Stop producing papers, start works to have this sweet cake!
truly
rob

Arrow

The Important actuator cylinder ready and passed my quality control of internal surface where magnetic bidirectional piston must move very fast and with almost zero friction,we made some changes in concept drawing that shown above as far as before actuators drawing we never knew that it is possible to drive rotor from top. It brings us a lot of energetic benefits to run actuator at less current.That is why total diameter of device raised to keep it at must efficiency. Now I like how painted steel is shining inside:)
http://s18.postimage.org/tope4c1w9/act_cilinder_ready.jpg
http://s18.postimage.org/eca8o1s49/act_cilinder_ready2.jpg
Truly
Rob
Armenia Team
Read 10820 times

Arrow

Quote from: e2matrix on February 23, 2012, 12:02:13 AM

Dear e2matrix Grate thx for drawings! My math guys conformed its math. Soon new blueprints of same but with general magnets will be published here. We need some time to swallow all possible magnets shapes at market and make estimations to get best price and the best construction based on estimations.
E2Matrix You are gold man! you are not e2matrix  - you are E=MC2 = 0.111 x 300,000,000 x 300,000,000
= 10,000,000,000,000,000 Joules
God bless You FOREVER!!!That was the last drop that we need!!!

Our pulse rotor magnets setup what is running from top different  from drawings Sir. Your published drawing setup is close to this video   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY-QZFm3sZc

We do not have other comments! Perfect!

Hugs
Rob
Armenia team
Read 11079 times