Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerating motor-generator selfcharging capacitors without any batteries

Started by hartiberlin, January 24, 2012, 04:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrow

Quote from: gyulasun on March 02, 2012, 06:49:49 AM
Hi Rob,

Yes I think it is better to see it in Russian than not seeing it at all,  especially if its text is not in a picture file but in a pdf or doc or txt file to be able to use translator software.   ;)

Thanks for you and your team for all the efforts so far.

Greetings,  Gyula
Ok Gyula, good,I need some time to execute request, now I am at works place, Need to meet guys in the evening.After team metting, I will prepare new post here.
Where are you from? :)

BTW it will become very much good try for our team to get audit of our calculations and method of measurements that provide us all this fan:)
Truly
Rob

gyulasun

Hi Rob,

I cannot claim I will be good in those calculations lol  just thought it surely helps many lurkers here.
I sent you a PM.

Greetings,  Gyula

Arrow

Quote from: gyulasun on March 02, 2012, 07:52:02 AM
Hi Rob,

I cannot claim I will be good in those calculations lol  just thought it surely helps many lurkers here.
I sent you a PM.

Greetings,  Gyula
На основании огромного уважения к Ð'енгерскому народу и к ХрисÑ,ианам всего мира Ð'ыкладываем обещанное часÑ,ÑŒ нашиÑ... научныÑ... рабоÑ, на все общее обозрение. Мы умеем делиÑ,ься самым свяÑ,ым если эÑ,о надо людям!
   ÐžÐ³Ñ€Ð¾Ð¼Ð½Ð¾Ðµ спасибо АдминисÑ,рации Форума за выделенный ресурс где мы можем оÑ,крыÑ,o и бескорысÑ,но делиÑ,ься и помогаÑ,ÑŒ своим возможным поÑ,енциалом Ñ,,ундаменÑ,альныÑ... знаний всем людям планеÑ,Ñ‹ в священном деле защиÑ,Ñ‹ нашиÑ... семей в дни Ñ,рудносÑ,ей, коÑ,орые нам еще предсÑ,оиÑ, пережиÑ,ÑŒ.Мы надеемся чÑ,о наш Ñ,руд как-Ñ,о поможеÑ, вам друзья.
   Ð'удьÑ,е СчасÑ,ливы, успеÑ...ов вам во всеÑ... делаÑ... и в жизни, голубого и мирного вам неба с чисÑ,ым горным воздуÑ...ом в нем!
Мы, горцы, сÑ,арая нация нам 2791 год, и мы любим мир!
Но в войне в защиÑ,у нашиÑ... семей мы самые сÑ,рашные, беспощадные звери.
ПередайÑ,е эÑ,о Ñ,ем кÑ,о не знаеÑ, Армян - Ñ,ем кÑ,о пыÑ,аеÑ,ся на нас пойÑ,и войной!
Мы умеем прощаÑ,ÑŒ, но до какиÑ...-Ñ,о пределов, ненавидим лживыÑ... и эгоисÑ,ичныÑ... людей коÑ,орые живуÑ, ради Ñ,олько денег и наживы ради наживы!
ПланеÑ,е надо люди - созидайÑ,е добро и любовь друг для друга!

Огромная просьба люди - Никогда не используйÑ,е наш мозговой поÑ,енциал во благо войны на планеÑ,е - иначе мы все будем наказаны ОÑ,цом небесным.

Нельзя воеваÑ,ÑŒ люди, надо всегда жиÑ,ÑŒ в мире, в любви и в согласии!
ПросÑ,иÑ,е нас горсÑ,ку сумашедшиÑ... Армян коÑ,орые Ñ,олько недавно узнали о Ñ,акой машине.
Знали бы раньше - раньше и помогли бы вам всем и себе своим знаниями ради создания Ñ,акой граали!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hwv5mx

Sorry for russian message, translate it please.

Truly
Rob
Armenia Team
Read 13709 times

Arrow

And a little works progress report
Test bed Genset with ceramic polished ballbearing - ready on 100% , it has sophisticated micro PC control, we are not able to open its construction, sorry( PCB closed), we need to see what is happening at the end of pulse magnet motor really. Armenia always & still has power in microelectronics and software & hardware design.
Test bed bidirectional low power magnetic actuator - ready on 80%
All works at full throttle.We don't like games:) But we like to win games. :)
http://s7.postimage.org/o5epx3ryz/actuator_and_genset_for_testbed.jpg

Truly
Rob
Armenia team

Arrow

New calculated liner mag motor test bed soon it will be ready.
We had used general steel balls and neo to shift the pole.This is our first try with such magnets and setup with steel balls
http://s16.postimage.org/q53jpnllh/new_liner_mag_motor_test_bed.jpg
We are going  to construct also mag motor rotor without actuator activity.
We will see what we can do. We love liner algebra :)
To see and learn how we are printing scaled cad drawings on to EPP hard foam take this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwxKE63QkMI
All possible and not possible technologies will work to help us in the way of creation of power grail! No exceptions!

Guys, we don't have much time to check up if such structure with shifting magnetic pole by balls existing in patents of the world.
Is there anybody who can help us with prototype patent finding with downloading link to doc to see it?
Any similar construction of such structure?
Thanks in advance for help!

Truly
Rob
Armenia team
Read 14118 times