Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A thought about Tesla and the TPU

Started by pauldude000, February 01, 2012, 05:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Tesla STORED enormous amounts of energy in his systems.  Acheiving horsepower thousands of times the input.  This was not free energy.  This was stored energy.  The energy did not radiate from his systems.  It oscillated within the system between a charged capacitor and current flow through an inductance. Nothing really extra ordinary nowadays. Antennae connected to receiver tuner employs Tesla's power storage system.  As far as his bifilar arrangement it was the precurser of coax.  A quarter wave transmission line.  Tesla was into efficiency and wasnt into signal loss.  He wanted his terminals to form capacitor plates.  Alternating between very positive and very negative.  Not just pumping up a capacitor and discharging it through a gap connected to a raised antennae. (which was what everybody else was doing at the time.)  He also invented a rotating magnetic field transformer which looks an awful lot like a tpu.  This produced dc.  It would have made Edisons dc distribution systems work with alternators in the power plants-dc highvoltage transmission lines-  No idea how Tesla planned on stepping the dc down.  Maybe he had a dc highvoltage rotating magnetic field transformer in mind.  How you phase displace dc is beyond me.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

pauldude000

Sparks, I am trying to still wrap my head around that myself, but I have seen evidence based on a simple DC dual frequency gated pulse circuit I built (idea I am kicking around for hydroxy)  using a cmos 556 (of all things.... Chip has more uses than a dog has fleas). At certain frequency combinations, the circuit goes haywire producing a wave showing nice waveform on my BK 100 MHZ scope, but impossible to stop scrolling on the screen. I have noticed though that at each point where this happens, the waveform has a definitive AC component, the amount of which can be viewed with the volts being set on 5v per on cal, showing around 2v AC component to the wave. Odd. Might be a fluke to this particular TLC556CN timer chip.

Anyway, if the dc is not constant, but is pulsed, the possibility for a phase lead/lag becomes theoretically possible.

You ought to read the patent for the coil.... I LOVE the way Tesla states, hints at many potential uses, then deflects from important uses in his patent wording. That boy was good... ONE use of the coil was for transmission line as you state. A very good one. But read the patent again, and you will find the main PURPOSE of the coil was neutralization of self inductance...... as well as many other things.

If anyone needs them (IE cant find them), I can try to find the links again for both patents.

The other one (which looks mysteriously like the TPU) I do believe the original FOR the development of the TPU. It is in fact too similar to every description the man gave. I think either SM was trying to originally duplicate this device, or based a slightly different design of his own upon it as a foundation.

(A common habit, trying to improve upon what has not even been duplicated yet.)

Paul Andrulis

Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

pauldude000

Bob, that is interesting. However, the picture of the Tesla version I reference is the "flat inductive bifilar" pic located below the one oyu are looking at. If stretched out, you would see the output of one side of a double strand parallel inductor (like zip cord or lamp cord) being connected to the input of the other. Charge is applied to the input, but the magnetic fields developed by each conductor are opposite in polarity. When charge is removed, the back emf is self neutralized. In the patent, Tesla states that the coil can be "wound in any configuration common to the art" or something to that effect. (I am working from memory on  the quote.)

Here is a thought for you too kick around. How do you make a resonant tank with nothing but a coil? (Answer, you design it for self capacitance as well as inductance.) In principal that is how you can make a simple radio receiver with nothing BUT coils.  ???

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

pauldude000

Sparks, I have been thinking about your statements above about your theory. What I find interesting is the concept of relative velocity in comparison towards cosmic background radiation. The trick to generating energy has always been finding a difference in potential of any particular energy source. From a water wheel, where a fluid medium presses against the paddles of a wheel on one side only, creating a mechanical imbalance of applied energy, to a battery which has an imbalance of electrical charges stored within itself..... conceptually no difference.

Problems happen when the waterwheel is completely submerged, or the battery charges are equalized (is discharged). At this point, no energy is transferred. The energy in the system is considerable as "background energy", as though energy still remains, there is no means of usefully making it cause motion. Such is the problem for ZPE as a for instance, as a difference of potential has to be found or made (if possible) to allow usable energy to be applied to a system to cause flow of the energy, or power. The same is LESS true for some other force or filed such as gravity, where energy can be temporarily extracted from a relatively 'static' field.

If your theory allows for a difference of, or spatially defined quantifiable variance in energy potential then usable energy would be possible to extract from the scenario.

I hope that came across without confusion. I can get long winded.

Paul Andrulis

sparks

Paul thankyou for your input.  As you perceived the earth is like a fish moving in a stream.  The stream moving at 600km/sec.  The fish doesnt know it unless it comes to the surface or hits the bottom.  All motion being relavant.  What astronomers do see is blue and red shifted cosmic background radiation depending on which way they point their microwave receivers.  Our fish observes a different bottom condition depending on which way it looks.  One way the bottom appears to be coming towards him the other it appears to be moving away.  My theory is that we have two players in the river.  One has a flashlight the other a photocell.  The one with the flashlight turns it on.  The radiation from the light is fast real fast but it is constant.   The photocell is say down stream.  The light will travel at a constant velocity but it will take a little longer to appear on the photocell because it has to radiate further.  Move the photocell upstream.  The light gets there sooner than it should because it doesnt have to travel as far to get to the photocell.  The doppler effect when it comes to em waves is to increase or decrease the frequency depending upon the motion of the observer relavant to the direction of propogation of the light.  Basically the observer is running into more emwaves per unit of time so the frequency goes up. Radar bounces a signal off a cloud.  If the cloud is moving it changes the frequency reflected.  The radar receiver sweeps the bands below and above the transmitted signal and motion of the target appears as higher frequency or lower frequency depending on which way the target is moving.  What has to be factored out is the 600km/s frequency shift due to a "motionless" target. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love