Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ghazanfar Ali Generator - Utlilizing trapped energy

Started by Ghazanfar_Ali, February 04, 2012, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Quote from: broli on February 04, 2012, 06:40:39 AM
Looks right to me.

Actually I just noticed that your LC tank is not using a bipolar/nonpolar capacitor. It could blow up :p.

Quote from: Mannix on February 04, 2012, 04:57:19 PM
It seem to not matter what mosfet  I used 264's because I have lots of them ..I am about to build this even though I can only think "simulation error "

My hunch says so too and I trust Ali that he had it working on the bench either way we'll soon find out the truth ;).

e2matrix

Quote from: Mannix on February 04, 2012, 04:57:19 PM
It seem to not matter what mosfet  I used 264's because I have lots of them ..I am about to build this even though I can only think "simulation error "

Poynt has mentioned that the inductor needs resistance to be real ..if so then that could explain it

I have enclosed a sim which is more like what I will build . r2 value is critical  but if you switch the drive off and on at different times with the a key you might find it  interesting .
Mannix thanks for your input here and good luck with the test.  I think the zip file you uploaded has been corrupted though.  I downloaded it 3 times now and it's saying it has an error it the packed file.  I also tried extracting with a couple different programs like WinRAR and all report an error or corruption.   Would you please re-upload it?  Tnx.
I can't imagine how great it would be if this really was this simple to pull in some extra energy with a circuit so easy to build.  Even if it needs some fine tuning it would be awesome to have it this simple.  Good luck everyone.

Mannix

Quote from: e2matrix on February 04, 2012, 05:45:11 PM
Mannix thanks for your input here and good luck with the test.  I think the zip file you uploaded has been corrupted though.  I downloaded it 3 times now and it's saying it has an error it the packed file.  I also tried extracting with a couple different programs like WinRAR and all report an error or corruption.   Would you please re-upload it?  Tnx.
I can't imagine how great it would be if this really was this simple to pull in some extra energy with a circuit so easy to build.  Even if it needs some fine tuning it would be awesome to have it this simple.  Good luck everyone.

I have tested the download and it works ..And I had trouble with a few earlier ones . There is something amiss with this site in some way .

I dont know what it is but I here it is again in rar format

e2matrix

Thanks Mannix.  I agree something is blowing out when it gets here on the site.  I get a lot of errors lately when I post that indicate the forum database is not stable.  That RAR version seems fine.    OOPS I spoke too soon that RAR is still giving me a problem once I try to extract it.  It gets to 99% and says disk read error.  I know my disk is fine.  Darn.  I wonder if Stefan's upload area is full or having trouble too. 

e2matrix

Tried that file on a completely different computer just to be sure nothing was acting up on that computer and downloaded again from the other computer - still corrupted.  Anyone else get a good copy?