Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ghazanfar Ali Generator - Utlilizing trapped energy

Started by Ghazanfar_Ali, February 04, 2012, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

We are so close, we must realize the magnetic field is bipolar, asymmetrical and we have to use both.
I think it can be done with coils, but I really feel the answer is in ice, everyone has read the passage in Job and the Lord said the answer is withheld until its time.
I have played with it some and found it can be structured with a magnetic field and can conduct electricity if structured, I also feel once structured its a superconductor.
I dont think we have figured out how ice produces a charge in a thunderstorm im not sure but I have a suspicion ozone (high oxygen content) is playing a roll here. 
This is the area Im going to work in for now, if its time then its time

His Word is eternal
dave

Dave45

Think about it if structured, Zero resistance
They say that one side is cold, whatever you pull off one side is mirrored on the other side.
Look at a crystal radio the crystal is only receptive to one angular direction, both are found in nature but only the cw angular direction is harvested for radio's
They say the ice moves vertical through the thunderstorm that means its also cutting the magnetic field lines of our giant magnet we live on.
Iv been very busy with work here lately but I will get back to it soon.
take care
dave

ramset

Mags
For your dedication above and beyond the call of Duty
Dad wants you to have the "Golden Tolerance " award !!

Your perceverance is Astounding!!

Teetsla, Dad has something for you Too !!
A "spanking" !!

For behavior above and beyond the call of Abuse ,a whole new realm of "Creepy Bad guy".

Your are with out doubt the Biggest 3$f$%@ H@&^$%t& $ihkjc$%o (Biggest3$f$745%@@&^$%t&0086$ihkjc$%o) on the block!!

Chet

PS
And Teets Your day in the limelight is drawing to an End [very quickly too]
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Ghazanfar_Ali

@Ramset
I know Mr Ramset from Planet X speaking a non human language tries to communicate with intelligent beings from this planet. But unfortunately he and his a few sta-rship crew members are getting nothing from this thread for which I really feel sad and pity for them. They had a hope to cash the ideas of others which has been shattered. Freebies Seekers get nothing. One has to use his upper chamber by himself :D

Ghazanfar_Ali

@All
Let me clear a bunch of group, that this website has a feature of messaging privately to good and hardworking members of overunity.com And the posts of diagrams etc which I show here are for those with whom I am working through private messages. The reason of discontinuity to sequence in my posts is obvious for those who are not with me in my research team and emerging for the first time in my thread. And that is the pain they feel and post rubbish here. Get hold of someone very very stupid guy who will present his brain to u in a plate for stealing his ideas. All those with whom I share my ideas are putting in there effort in this field and I am highly obliged to them. They helped me a lot. I again request the administrator to keep a notice to such pathetic posts, coz this rubbish was not there a few months ago. But I cant do nothing if a sweeper gets registered with this forum and starts writing rubbish coz it is in his profession to play in rubbish and heap. If someone has become a hero member by increasing his number of posts, it doesn't mean that he is the only one Hero over here. So please do not disgrace others and yourself by posting rubbish coz then there is no difference between u and an immature Skunk.
Kind Regards
Ghazanfar Ali