Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ghazanfar Ali Generator - Utlilizing trapped energy

Started by Ghazanfar_Ali, February 04, 2012, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghazanfar_Ali

@Forest
No Dear I never write this for Mr Ramset. It was for those who work in Circus Shows.

forest

Quote from: Ghazanfar_Ali on July 31, 2012, 12:13:45 PM
@Forest
I personally designed a secondary with 7 turns CW and 7 turns CCW and I am getting 50 V between the two ends 1-4 and 2-3. Once I touch these two ends it gives a big sparks but there is no electric shock as the primary is in resonance at 39.1 KHz. But this low voltage at secondary is in the absence of a tunning cap in parallel and its obvious that the secondary is not in resonance with the primary. The max voltage and max current at resonance for such coil is the claim by Don Smith and Zilano as well. I still have to find out soon I get the secondary in resonance with primary. The desired cap I have to get.
Kind Regards
Ghazanfar Ali

Fine, but I think that was the same type of mistake Tesla did as I described  ::) You are limiting yourself to the setup requiring fine adjustment each time load is changed.

Ghazanfar_Ali

@Forest
Yes I knew that this would be a challenge which I ll have to face. I have plans to see the system response on Resistive, Capacitive and Inductive loads individually and then their combos. If at all I manage to make it a self running machine I also know that it would be only when a fixed load is given to it and tune it for that. Once it will go in self running state then varying the load will shut it down. How about keeping  a few lights, fans and an LCD TV on forever. :)

TinselKoala

Quote@All
Let me clear a bunch of group, that this website has a feature of messaging privately to good and hardworking members of overunity.com And the posts of diagrams etc which I show here are for those with whom I am working through private messages. The reason of discontinuity to sequence in my posts is obvious for those who are not with me in my research team and emerging for the first time in my thread. And that is the pain they feel and post rubbish here. Get hold of someone very very stupid guy who will present his brain to u in a plate for stealing his ideas. All those with whom I share my ideas are putting in there effort in this field and I am highly obliged to them. They helped me a lot. I again request the administrator to keep a notice to such pathetic posts, coz this rubbish was not there a few months ago. But I cant do nothing if a sweeper gets registered with this forum and starts writing rubbish coz it is in his profession to play in rubbish and heap. If someone has become a hero member by increasing his number of posts, it doesn't mean that he is the only one Hero over here. So please do not disgrace others and yourself by posting rubbish coz then there is no difference between u and an immature Skunk.
Kind Regards
Ghazanfar Ali

Ah.... I see. Now you have explained ... that you are carrying on discussions in private emails and only posting _some_ of your information in public. In other words, you are concealing information and misleading those who aren't privy to your personal communications.

Thank you for being so honest. In this circus, it's hard to tell the monkeys from the skunks.... except by the smell of their mendacity.

Look on the Home Page of this Website, at the top. What does it say?

It says,
Welcome to OverUnity.com
The International Open Source Free Energy Research Forum

Qwert

Quote from: Ghazanfar_Ali on July 31, 2012, 11:01:04 AM
...   ...

Does that mean that you created here a group to dupe the idea of this forum? From your text it's pretty easy to find out who the members are; I guess, one time they will dupe you.