Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ghazanfar Ali Generator - Utlilizing trapped energy

Started by Ghazanfar_Ali, February 04, 2012, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groundloop

Quote from: duff on February 05, 2012, 02:23:29 AM
GL,

The 555 (or function generator) is running at 1KHz,  period is 1ms with .5ms on time.

As you say the tank is resonant at 2KHz but oddly the oscillations are at 1KHz

Included a scope shot from  v1_2.ms11 .

@Duff,

Thank you for correcting me on that one. You are right, the indicated input is 1KHz.
The unloaded L/C tank circuit will oscillate on approx. 2KHz, but I guess that if you
load the circuit then the resonant frequency will be much lower.

GL.

Ghazanfar_Ali

@ All
I will soon make and upload the video as I am away from my home station where I placed the device. This device is very simple one and can be easily replicated.  Its free energy device and it must be free for all to be made and enjoy the gift of nature. I sent these simulation files while I am away from my home so that all of you can check the simulations, and can replicate the device. It really works. One more thing, since this device includes a tank circuit, the value for L1 and C1 can be any, resonant freq of which can be then fed in the form of pulses but here since pulses are at 50% duty cycle, the freq is reduced to half of the f0 of tank cct. This phenomenon is still not understood by me. I have further plans to replace L1 by a caduceus coil as primary and make it a step up current transformer. A few energy will be then fed to pulse generation cct which will make it 100% self running overunity device.

@hartiberlin, @Mannix and Qwert

Thanks for your kind consideration. I will soon send a replica to Dr Stephen Jones for further tests, I require around three weeks time to return to my home station as I am away at a remote station for an official WiMax  installation project assigned to me by my Boss where I am serving presently with a limited salary. I would have sent u these posts a bit late along with my video, but I was so excited that the day I designed the theoretical model I uploaded it. Later the day I made a successfully running hardware, I was sent to this place by my office. :) I understand your excitement and queries too. Plz dont worry, this device will be replicated by so many genius like u soon in their own labs. But do remember me in your prayers.
Kind Regards
Ghazanfar Ali

Ghazanfar_Ali

@All
U can use any n-MOSFET with high switching rate and current drain. IRFP260s were available to me. 264 can also be good. both have internal body zener diode which plays an important role to keep the capacitor C2 charged on every cycle and avoid damping. The energy bounces within the electronic and magnetic walls with a small leakage at ferrite core and in the form of current drain by the load. In fact. It is my three years research work when I was just giving pulses to and toroidal electromagnet and was getting high voltage kick offs on every falling edge of the pulses.

blocki

Quote from: Khwartz on February 04, 2012, 05:06:49 PM
Hi blocki!

Is that a pain-cake coil on the schematic? and how to design a coil with this specific precise impedance value? or checking that we have really obtain that value? only with special impedance-meters or signal generator to find the frequency resonance with a specific cap? :-\

Hi Khwartz :)

I only made another drawing of the schematic. I'm going to build it, I need to order the components.
The L1 you will have to design how Ghanzafar_Ali told us.

@27Bubba: Sorry, I made the drawing to fast, the Lamps should be X1,X2,X3 of course.
The points left is the pulse generator :)

@e2matrix: Yes the load should be indicated as resistors maybe. Ali told us in previous posts that the 150 Ohm is significant.

@broli: quote from Ali: C1 I used is non polar. 18uF IPC-7351 Tantalum C2 is 47mF electrolytic cap. 50V

Cheers! blocki

Qwert

@Ghazanfar Ali
Attached is a compilation of all your posts out-of-this-thread placed in this Forum, through the date.