Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Can someone explain this Bedini circuit?

Started by supermuble, February 09, 2012, 11:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dogood

Hoptoad - Thanks
You are correct (kaput) I have attempted to charge my 'charge battery' with trickle charger, will not charge.
Interesting that I ran the Bedini off and on for a week or so with this battery before swapping and using it as the 'charge battery' I wonder if the battery was ruined by using it as the 'charge battery'?

What you have said makes sense, because it would be overunity if a battery could be charged faster than run battery is discharged. What good is the Bedini motor generator? (intersting to run?)
What about Bedini devices with multiple coils?

Bedini device (kit) for sale for about $4000, is this device good for anything?

Paul-R

Quote from: dogood on February 06, 2013, 11:49:34 AM
I am new to this Forum and to overunity alternatives.
My first experiment was to build a Bedini SSG bifiler one coil system.
These people ar every good on that subject:
http://www.energyscienceforum.com/bedini-monopole-3-beginners/