Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Is Finally Unified With Magnetism

Started by GravityUnified, February 09, 2012, 12:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GravityUnified

It's now mathematically proven.

The answer to what Einstein spent the last 30 years of his life searching for.

Gravity unified with energy and magnetism.

http://www.EinsteinGravity.com

tim123

Hi Al :)
  If you're available, I'd very much like to discuss your fascinating work...

It's my hypothesis that everything we see is a secondary effect of events in higher dimensions, and there are some correlations: For example, distance, and hence 3D-space are the effect of voltage in the 4th+ dimension, time is due to current etc.

When I read that Voltage = Distance in your theory I was intrigued. And your equations seem reasonable at first glance - not that I'm an expert.

I was just watching this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9AeSdTszoI

I've been reading your website too. It's very brown, and not terribly inviting ;), but the content is very interesting. It'll take me while to work thru...

tim123

Still reading. Very interesting.

One thing that struck me is that Velocity is, of course, the product of acceleration. Acceleration is the primary phenomenon from which velocity is derived. Also, everything has acceleration at all times - angular.

So Time can be defined as Current / Acceleration... Very interesting...

I think the elementary parts are: Ohms, Volts and Amps, and all other phenomena arise from those relationships.

OVA - The Eggs ;)

MasterPlaster

For a long time I have not been happy with the explaination of the earth's magnetic field. Your description makes much more sense.

Neo-X

Quote from: GravityUnified on February 09, 2012, 12:06:50 PM
It's now mathematically proven.

The answer to what Einstein spent the last 30 years of his life searching for.

Gravity unified with energy and magnetism.

http://www.EinsteinGravity.com

Thats a good news, we have now next Einstein.. :D