Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this how Gravity works ?

Started by livinope, February 09, 2012, 03:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

livinope

Im cross posting this from the News forum where I initially placed it. I dont have a dog in this fight, cos it aint my theory, but I find it interesting for sure. I should further add that the author (Maurice Cotterell) has what may be perceived as some strange ideas in other areas, but then again ( according to "mainstream" thinking at least) , that should make him at home on a forum such as this;

Overview;

The Hydrogen atom and helium atom generate helically polarised electromagnetic radiation from polar regions, that bombards neighbouring atoms, drawing them towards the source of the radiation. Gravity radiation then causes the nucleus of the neighbouring atom to spin axially ( the motor effect), and at the same time synchronises the spin of the electrons in both atoms. The neighbouring atom in turn generates helically polarised electromagnetic energy ( the generator effect ). Both atoms spin axially in the same direction. Hence the Gravitational forces from both atoms pull in the same direction and the forces are additive. The gravitational constant G is shown to be the instantaneous alternating magnetic force between any two electron magnets in neighbouring atoms , and hence the gravitation force (F) is proportional to G x m x M ( where m and M represent the electron count of neighbouring atoms)

Link to further explanation with diagrams ;

http://mauricecotterell.com/gravity1a.html

It could be nonsense for sure, but if it contains even an element of truth, it should be of interest to anyone interested in overunity.

livinope

Quote from: replaced on February 09, 2012, 04:09:02 PM
No, that is not how gravity works.

Why would gravity probe B detect the actual warping of spacetime around a celestial body?

Why would that light bend around that celestial body. Does Electromagnetism not bend light ?

johnny874

Quote from: livinope on February 09, 2012, 05:07:21 PM
Why would that light bend around that celestial body. Does Electromagnetism not bend light ?

Einstein accounted for this. I believe it was proven in 1927 according to his Theory of Relativity published in 1906.
Einstein considered it to be the warping of space around dense stellar objects.

edited to add; it might have been his Special Theory of Relativity. As for what gravity is,
scientists have been trying to understand this.