Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Idian inventors gravity running wheel video !

Started by hartiberlin, June 26, 2006, 08:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOne

usually bad video that dont show all mean the device is not working and its probably a scam, mostly like the perendev one, after more then 5 years i follow this motor and a lot poeples lost money in it, each time you see a video you dont see everything, so you know the motor is running using a device, hidded from the camera. they delayed the presentation again, well they want make money to show a device, but its not the way to go, basicly a big scam like this one.

what we want to see is a good video with a lot of withness using the device working a 100%, not something like this is supposed to work with a presentation, if this is supposed to work why they dont have a working device? this tell you why they dont have one working device because the device is a scam

btw this device have a really bad drawing too, i cannot understand why they show this to the public, its not looking professional at all

Landor

Muahahaha funny indeed I have a water trip wheel which will do this and a lot simpler.
Reason I went away from it is that you can not use it every where.
If they used magnets as suggested they will find that it is not that simple so these guys are way off the mark yet.

Just another crazed inventers opinion  ;D

Rocky

Hey Guys,
           I  have seen most of you asking for translations.I know this language.It's Hindi.The translated message is given below.Only non-english parts are translated here.
          Message Begins here :-
                                         The mustache man says   "We were thinking about this from 2004.We are from different fields,worked in a limited resource environment.We work from different places since we could not obtain enough time. We met active in MAY.Before that we used Internet and phone to contact and share views.We drew a rough plan in our mind and actively started to build on and from 16th MAY. "

The spectacle kid says              " it uses  gravitational energy which is present everywhere,the archimedes principle and magnetic energy.The system converts gravitation force to electrical energy using magnets.The system can be used anywhere in the world.It can be placed besides a river or away from river.The system doesn't require anything else except the machine itself.The machine doesn't requires water, air. The machine can even be implemented in a closed room."

That it folks.

However, i would like to quote something here. "The machine at the moment is not self running." It's just a hoax at the moment.  I knwo the device very WELL.Please donot ask me how. Refer to my next message for a partial giveaway.

Rocky

The kids have the alpha version shown.They donot have anything( any more physical devices) more.They have not held anything back.

Tink

???
So if I understand you well Rocky, that machine isn't working at all!
It is just some presentation of something that "could" work in the future.
But why do they make it look like that they have it working?
Why this big media thing?
Sorry HartiBerlin, I realy didn't know this.
Synergy is the key to free energy.