Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Idian inventors gravity running wheel video !

Started by hartiberlin, June 26, 2006, 08:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Now I got an answer from Upendra:

hi sir one wheel is power wheel which rotate by the weight(bit) falling from the hight and second one is joint with power wheel with the help of shaft and bearings and a gear system.there are bit receiver on power wheel they receive the bit(falling from the hieght) disbalance of weight will move the power wheel . bit is removed from the power wheel at the bottem so that power wheel will get movementem to complete the full round. by droping the one bit we get 20 rounds(without load) of power wheel.so we get near about 50 rounds of out put wheel .this rotation can be used to rotate the generator.>
>sir i know as per energy bit required same energy to get inside the water tank but we have make such a system that bit moves in side the water tank with minium energy(say 1/10 what we got).and procedure is like that water pressure is not opposing the inward motion of bit.sir i can tell about full system but i have a fear that if i told this think to u then there is nothing to do for me.please guide me thanks.
>
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

FreeEnergy

please just upload a video showing every part of its operation.

thanks

mark australia

That is the whole crux of the equation...getting the block or bit back into the tank to float up. I see problems with seals and energy needed to do the task. if this could be solved as he suggested then they have at least on paper something that could work.
mark

hartiberlin

>Hi Upendra,
>many thanks for your answers.

hi sir,the height of the water tank will be as much as u require because what ever height our bit gain that is the input to our system Say the height of water tank is 10meter then energy gain by the bit is1kg.10mtrs.10m/sec.sec=100j. now sir the radius of our power wheel is(say)4mtrs so now we are using the energy of falling bit to rotate the wheel and when bit is at lowest point of wheel then we remove the bit then also we have 2mtrs left for bit to fall that energy (of 2mtrs height) will insert the bit in water tank  due to buoncy our bit will get again 10 mtrs height so cycle is completed.

>If you have a special system for bringing the BITs
>into the tank, how much height do you need to push them
>into the water tank ?
>

sir system which insert the bit in water tank is very simple but this thing creates alot of problem to manufacture because till now we dont have any support of workshop etc.but on paper we have proved that this is possible and very simple to understand.

>For instance, if one BIT is 1 KG
>and it falls 1 Meter, is this enough to get it into a 1 or 2 Meter high
>water tank ?
>Did you construct a special valve, that can handle the move-in of the BIT
>into the water ?

yes sir special valve is ready on paper.

>Many thanks.
>Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

mark australia

Unti that bit device for inserting it into the tank has been built and tested then this is just theory. Thats a shame. The mechanics of the rest of the device is simple and has a lot of merit but until they can get that bit into the tank to float up then it is not a proven system. The problem of getting the bit into the tank is two fold.
1. The presure it needs to over come
2. Designing seals so it wont leak water.

If they would come forward with this part of the design I would have it built in australia to test that one principle.
mark