Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Idian inventors gravity running wheel video !

Started by hartiberlin, June 26, 2006, 08:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberty

Quote from: jake on June 26, 2006, 09:16:18 AM
It is unfortunate that they don't actually show the device working in a credible way.

Even if they did, there is no strength to the device to really have a useful power output.  But it is an interesting series of devices.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

hartiberlin

It would be good,
if someone who speaks Idian language
could give a rough translation of waht the 3 inventors
say at the video interview.

Well, this might be just a typical news video interview
for the not too well schooled public, so they did not
show too much of the machine, but just the inventors with their
opinions...
so maybe we will get soon other video reports and high resolution
pictures from more technical people who have seen the machine...
At least in the video you can see, that there were many people
with digital cameras taking pictures...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

jake

I've spent quite a bit of time over the last several months studying everything I can find on mag motors, gravity wheels, all kinds of "free energy" stuff.

I am about to end my research because a distinct pattern is evident.

The best I can tell, nobody has ever created a device that "self runs" and actually demonstrated it in a credible, open way.

There is a pattern of making claims and never substantiating the claims.  There is sort of a standard list of what I will call "excuses" for why the devices can't be shown.

There is even a pattern in how the "inventors" communicate.  Something I find very strange is the misspelling of words, which appears to be done on purpose, by people who actually know better.  It is as though you have to look uneducated to be taken seriously in this arena.  There are other communication patterns, but purposely misspelling words is the strangest thing.

There is a pattern of "conspiracy theories", a pattern of hate for "non-believers", and somewhat of a religious atmosphere to the whole field.

There is general dislike for anyone that post things that are based upon traditional "science" - see reactions to "automan" for some examples.  Generally anybody that appears to have some formal education is treated as though they are nuts.

This site is not the only site I have frequented, and I pretty much find similar patterns everywhere I look.  A lot of big talk, nothing credible to back it up, and crazy conspiracy theories given as the reason why the "inventions" can't be shown.

With all that said, I am probably going to drop off the radar.  I have pretty much concluded that there is no device on the horizon that has any credible potential to self run or produce power out of thin air.  Peswiki has Perendev listed as the top technology in this field, and I don't believe Perendev will ever demonstrate a working device (especially a 300kw generator).  If Perendev is the best potential technology out there, there is really nothing worthwhile on the horizon.

The offers I've made to help people with drawing, machining, testing, etc. are still good.  Just message me and I'll respond by e-mail or message.

Jake

Liberty

Quote from: jake on June 26, 2006, 11:28:42 AM
I've spent quite a bit of time over the last several months studying everything I can find on mag motors, gravity wheels, all kinds of "free energy" stuff.

I am about to end my research because a distinct pattern is evident.

The best I can tell, nobody has ever created a device that "self runs" and actually demonstrated it in a credible, open way.

There is a pattern of making claims and never substantiating the claims.  There is sort of a standard list of what I will call "excuses" for why the devices can't be shown.

There is even a pattern in how the "inventors" communicate.  Something I find very strange is the misspelling of words, which appears to be done on purpose, by people who actually know better.  It is as though you have to look uneducated to be taken seriously in this arena.  There are other communication patterns, but purposely misspelling words is the strangest thing.

There is a pattern of "conspiracy theories", a pattern of hate for "non-believers", and somewhat of a religious atmosphere to the whole field.

There is general dislike for anyone that post things that are based upon traditional "science" - see reactions to "automan" for some examples.  Generally anybody that appears to have some formal education is treated as though they are nuts.

This site is not the only site I have frequented, and I pretty much find similar patterns everywhere I look.  A lot of big talk, nothing credible to back it up, and crazy conspiracy theories given as the reason why the "inventions" can't be shown.

With all that said, I am probably going to drop off the radar.  I have pretty much concluded that there is no device on the horizon that has any credible potential to self run or produce power out of thin air.  Peswiki has Perendev listed as the top technology in this field, and I don't believe Perendev will ever demonstrate a working device (especially a 300kw generator).  If Perendev is the best potential technology out there, there is really nothing worthwhile on the horizon.

The offers I've made to help people with drawing, machining, testing, etc. are still good.  Just message me and I'll respond by e-mail or message.

Jake

It is clear that you need a free energy machine to run your radar. ;)

Patience is a virtue.  If I were you, I wouldn't give up just yet.

Liberty
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

jake

I won't give up.  I just won't spend as much time working on it.

Since I have some Indians that rent from me, I'll see if they can tell what is being said on the tape.  I'm pretty sure that the female voice on the tape is translating what the gentlemen are saying, but I'll have somebody listen to see if they can tell.  I think there are over 800 distinct dialects of Indian languages, so I don't know if they will be able to translate it.

(then I'll drop off the radar)