Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

5 KW Unit Invented in S. Africa

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 24, 2012, 07:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: gotoluc on February 26, 2012, 04:33:16 PM

Hi Stefan and all,

Unfortunately I'm doing some volunteer work (unpaid for 6 months) for the underprivileged in Durban and Johannesburg, South Africa.
Cape Town is quite far, so the flight is too costly for my zero expense budget let alone transportation and a place to stay once there.

Sorry I can't help out with your request

I'm also sorry my post has somehow diverted the original topic to which I found had good merit.

Luc

Hello Luc,

If you find your way this far South then a wide choice of entirely free accommodation - would not be lacking.  I assure you.  We would all be delighted to meet with you.  Always a pleasure to meet forum members.  And I think that the most of us South Africans rather pride ourselves on our hospitality.  But sadly.  Nor can I afford to dish out for the plane fare.  That would sit somewhere outside the limit of my own pocket.

Regarding this statement...
Quote from: gotoluc on February 26, 2012, 04:33:16 PM...
I'm also sorry my post has somehow diverted the original topic to which I found had good merit.
I see that there's a precise distinction drawn between 'the original topic' and 'this topic' with the implication that any topic outside the '5KW unit invented in S.Africa' having comparatively 'less merit' - if any - and all by implication.  I am sorry that you consider that any over unity study should merit this level of disregard and - while we assuredly do NOT generate 5KW - 120 watts is still a significant claim - the more so as, with it, we measure an infinite co-efficient of performance.  That should merit SOME level of interest?  Surely? 

It seems too, that Harti sees some relevance in this topic.  Presumably because we too have a South African address.  And we're most certainly 'Proudly South African' as the saying goes.  The fight against poverty is definitely a noble cause.  But their plight would be greatly assisted with any 'cheap' energy supply and we have spent these last 3 years promoting PRECISELY this.  Without any kind of financial return at all.  So.  Our own contributions to charity may, with respect, merit the same level of respect as your own. 

And finally, Luc.  Poverty is a condition that results from inequalities in the social order - and that are most definitely - 'unjust'.  It has always been the 'sub plot' of these over unity endeavors of ours. I have a similar plight - where we are rather 'unjustly' unable to report on our over unity evidence.  Nor can we DEMONSTRATE it.  Should we be given this opportunity - then we would qualify for the prize offered by Poynt.99 - Steven E Jones and, indeed, by Harti himself.  In which case we would most assuredly be in a position to 'fly you down here'.  And I see the merit.  You can then evaluate our measurement protocols that were first determined by a Professor E Gaunt from UCT - and that have been thoroughly evaluated by our own engineers within our collaboration.  IF, as Harti CLAIMS - there are 'grounding issues' - or any issues AT ALL - then I'm satisfied that even you may be able to disabuse Harti of those concerns - or alternatively, educate our own learned and revered. 

And finally.  We have never intended to 'enrich' ourselves from the prize money.  I am on record.  In the early chapters of our 'locked thread' we advised you all - rather publicly - that we intended donating that prize money to any deserving experimentalist chose amongst our members - that they can then afford to buy some appropriate oscilloscopes and sundry measuring equipment - much needed by Open Source.  My first nomination was - as stated in that locked thread - YOURSELF.  You see Luc.  Unlike your opinion of me and my work - I'm rather proud of your work and see it as exemplary.  Which is all the more distressing to see your disregard of our own modest contributions to the 'general cause' - so to speak.  I actually donated my own Fluke 123 to what I 'thought' was Open Source - and what actually transpired was that the scope was simply ZAPPED by its first recipient - and it then - sadly - taken out of the circulation that I hoped would result.

I am sorry to learn that you too are persuaded by this 'propaganda' to think that our own work is deserving of so little consideration.  If you're concerned that this is OFF TOPIC - then I appeal to your sense of justice.  I do not have a thread - any longer - where I can bring this matter to public awareness.  I trust, therefore, that I can be forgiven.  Unless like Harti et al - it is preferred that our claim just 'go away' for being nothing more than an 'inconvenient truth' - to borrow Al Gore's phraseology. 

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

And guys,  may I add - I'm amazed that I still have access to these forums.  LOL.  Perhaps Harti is 'rethinking' our claim. 

8) :o :)

Regards,
Rosemary

poynt99

Like you most often do Rosemary, you misconstrue what people say.

Luc certainly was NOT disrespecting you or the merit of your claim by his comment. He was simply apologizing for interrupting the thread with a different topic in order to show his respect for it.

Grow up.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

FatBird

Why can't we all be civil & respectful to one another.

"Grow up" is extremely nasty & disrespectful.

Rosemary Ainslie

Hello Poynty Point,

I am intrigued with this response of yours - from so many levels.  Your claim that Luc was 'apologising' for interrupting the thread with a different topic?  Exactly which topic is that?  The one about the '5KW Unit Invented in S. Africa?  From where I sit I would have thought that any reference at all to that claim would - in fact - be construed as being very much 'on topic'.  And I'm not sure that he 'strayed' away from that topic EVER.  Except that is when he says - as he does here.

Quote from: gotoluc on February 26, 2012, 04:33:16 PMI'm also sorry my post has somehow diverted the original topic to which I found had good merit/

And even then, I'm not sure that he's apologising for anything at all.  He appears to be expressing a personal regret that the topic has 'strayed' away from the the 5KW test to another one that can barely manage 250 watts and that was certainly NOT part of the initial discussion.

But what also intrigues me is this.  Why are you talking for him?  Why are you offering us these excuses on his behalf?  Are you able to read his mind?  Or has he in fact asked you to 'intervene' on his behalf?  In other words.  Are you talking from a position of 'absolute knowledge' about this - or from the 'assumption of knowledge' which has always been your greatest strength?  Has Luc written you - perhaps by PM or by email to say 'Poynty - please get me out of a hole'.  'That ruddy Ainslie is trying to call me to task about the fact that I don't like her rambling complaint about forum injustices?'  'And Harti's roped me in when the last thing on God's earth that I want to do is to check out any claim that has anything at all to do with her.'  Is this the background Poynty Point?  And are you here now intervening to protect him?  Or are you somehow assuming by his 'silence' that there is this request for you to come to his rescue.  And therefore, on cue - you rush in to explain all?

Regards
Rosemary.