Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU Revolution

Started by hartiberlin, March 02, 2012, 06:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwert

Hi.
On the first page of this thread there is address to the Russian site: RealStrannik.ru where is the info from; however, this Forum's Moderator translation is so bad, it brings only confusion. Instead, I advise to go to "Downloads" section of this Forum and download the very last document titled "Google Translated TPUINOGDA2012FINAL" and at least another document titled "Tao's TPU specs" which presently is on page 7 of that "Downloads" section; this doc is the best and very concise explanation of the principle of TPU and it is mentioned several times on that Russian thread. Then on page:

http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Overunity.com%20-%20Forum%20members/otto/a-pdfs/

are all docs which the Russians refer to and which are just the work of Otto. There is some YouTube  video material on that Russian page but it needs to go straight to their posts to see it.

Qwert

I see it now, that Stefan's translation is better than that other one from "Downloads". The size of the collector rail(rod) is 2.8mm thick by 6mm wide by the given legth which gives 6 inch and 4 inch diameters, and so on... The thickness of the collector rails however don't need to be so strict, as it comes from later posts.

Kaduci

Hello OU people !!

My friend Sergei told me to make intervention in this topic about inogda1's TPU/ECD.

First stuff i was observing is next. You didn't read information carefully which were presented by hartiberlin. Nobody need from you to read the lips and to read between rows !!
The informations are quite precise. In some patents you can't find such precise data. So read it slowly and try to understand. Make an image in your heads!! Think yourself, nobody will not do for you !!

Now. This TPU working usinig one generator with 3 phases and only one frequency not 3 generators with 3 frequencies !! We don't using Otto-Ronete generator !!
Here are schematics of some good 3 phase generators but with Russian ICs. If you can't find IC's you need to make own schematic with IC's you can find !!
It's not so complicated. You need good master oscilator with smooth regulation of frequency and relative pulse duration (pulse period-to-pulse duration ratio). Don't use DDS generators. We need very smooth frequency change !! Make it with good RF transistors and quality capacitors !!

What are we looking for ?? We hunt for Cooper collector response for our very sharp impulses. It depend of many parameters. I don't talk about theory now !!
We need to sweep all frequencies from 2.5 MHz down to 400 KHz. The treshold when TPU collector "revive" and born energy is very sharp. Like trimming station on KT radio band. With 3 frequencies you can search all life and don't catch the goal. And according to Stiven Mark words there exist very dengerous treshold when 3 frequencies come close together cooper colector NMR resonance and something more and do explosion.700 gr. of Cooper pire have equivalent of 1 Tonn of TNT !! It's not critical mass of Uran but enough to kill yourself and destroy the buildinh where you live. We are not terrorists but OU hunters and we need Free Energy for us and our families!!

Kaduci

Here are more pictures !!

Kaduci