Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's Brilliant Device

Started by christo4_99, March 05, 2012, 01:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny874

Quote from: christo4_99 on April 04, 2012, 02:40:15 AM
I am so sick of the guys involved in this ....40 years beating a dead horse ! I've decided to invent the thing , never give any recognition to the people who are already famous for failing to discover it and then move on . Seriously . This goes out to everyone involved : You know who you are ;)
I may have started out with this thing on the wrong foot . But sooner or later I got a real feel for it . I had some ideas , one of which seemed very promising but just as I was planning to start building it I found something in Bessler's material that I had never noticed . I had to give it a lot of weight because of where it came from . So basically what I'm saying is I abandoned my own ideas and concentrated on this one thing . Now , I've put a lot of thought into it and I possibly have a mental grasp of the principle that Bessler discovered , mind you , NOT based on my own ideas . So whoever is working on this puzzle ... I ask you : Are you overestimating yourself , your abilities and your ideas to the point that you don't see or understand what the father of all of this ( Bessler ) has said and tried to convey ? By all means leave religion ( the key ) at the door ... surely to dishonor the inventor ... surely so that the blind can lead the blind ... surely as a result we must all climb out of the pit , all who take the given advice of these fools . They chime in from time to time to remind themselves of how important they are supposed to be ... somewhere . They are not  "on it " so to speak . I am "on it " . I will deliver .

>>  I ask you : Are you overestimating yourself , your abilities and your ideas to the point that you don't see or understand what the father of all of this ( Bessler ) has said and tried to convey ?  <<

I think I got it just right   :D
But like I told a friend of mine at work, if what I know proves to be true, I can't call my kids, my girlfriend or my wife and say I've done it. Nobody in my personal life that I could share such an accomplishment with. It'll be missing something that would really let me get something personal out of all the years of work I've put into it. So for me, it's a bit more for Bessler. As for what I want, a working wheel can't give me. Sorry if this brings you down but we all have different realities to deal with.

Jim
And in some ways things haven't changed.

christo4_99

It doesn't bring me down as I was not addressing you in what I wrote . I have more of a problem with all the people who have made this more about failing as a group and patting each other politely on the back all the while . All this talk amounts to nothing . You can pour your heart and soul into what you post here and we can't feel it . The days of me getting shaken up over someone's opinion are over . If there is a point to what I am saying then let it be this : there are no true authorities on the subject of P.M. other than the long gone Bessler . A lot of people have wheels but none that have caused a smidgen of the controversy that Bessler's wheel did . If someone can bring it back to the forefront of life to be battled over once more .... good for him , good for the world ... no matter who that might be .

johnny874

Quote from: christo4_99 on April 04, 2012, 12:49:38 PM
It doesn't bring me down as I was not addressing you in what I wrote . I have more of a problem with all the people who have made this more about failing as a group and patting each other politely on the back all the while . All this talk amounts to nothing . You can pour your heart and soul into what you post here and we can't feel it . The days of me getting shaken up over someone's opinion are over . If there is a point to what I am saying then let it be this : there are no true authorities on the subject of P.M. other than the long gone Bessler . A lot of people have wheels but none that have caused a smidgen of the controversy that Bessler's wheel did . If someone can bring it back to the forefront of life to be battled over once more .... good for him , good for the world ... no matter who that might be .

Poor attitude to have. The only real way anyone would ever truly appreciate Bessler's wheel would be to build one.
  You know, one thing I keep thinking of is Bessler might have became more famous for what he knew about engineering than his wheel. But in his time, a father and son got a good amount of money for realizing how to know one's latitude and longitude at sea. Something important for trade as enough of it was done by ship. Latitude was know because of the north star and the sextant. With latitutde, knowing the time was important because knowing where certain stars were allowed for understanding your position at night. Again, the sextant and the time and a map of the stars and bingo, you know where you are. Basically, navigation required a bit of astronomy.
With what Bessler knew, his knowledge's real value might have been what he could have contributed to the Industrial Revolution. I think this is something often over looked. In his time, if cotton was spun 10 threads at a time, it allowed the English to import cotton from India and export thread.
And if people in these forums knew how grain was made into flower, then they might understand some of his drawings better. He does show threshers which thresh wheat into flour. But what does it mean ? Hell, he even shows an Archimedes pump. Again, what does it mean ? Ever hear of pictographs ?
But I think he knew that even in making his clues obvious, they would still be missed. Of course, I am going through the expense to build. And this is for a reason. If you've ever liked solving puzzles, then this is a good one   ;)

Jim       

christo4_99

Once again I am not addressing you .

johnny874

Quote from: christo4_99 on April 04, 2012, 06:48:29 PM
Once again I am not addressing you .

I know   ;)     Still, ever wonder why I got into building ?

Jim

edited to add; what is it you hope to accomplish ? Worrying about them won't do any good. One reason why they've taken the time to try and discredit me.
On the positive side of things, have thought of how to simplify everything I've been trying to do. This changes everything for me and takes all the stress out of it. Not sure how much I'll get done this weekend, will have to wait and see. It does help me to be a little more enthusiastic about this again.
This is one thing those people you're upset with probably won't let on about but building can be difficult at times and this might not let them be the respectable people they wish to be.