Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's Brilliant Device

Started by christo4_99, March 05, 2012, 01:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

Quote from: johnny874 on April 11, 2012, 03:45:23 PM
And by having this willingness, they would find he kept nothing secret but raises many interesting possibilities as
well as showing how his wheel(s) worked.

There was some green varnished stretched linen that screams you are wrong about that assumption . I know what you are trying to say as I have said it myself ... that Bessler wasn't hiding anything . That just isn't true . He was protecting his own interests and he had a right to do that . Sure , he wanted to find someone a peer perhaps who understood his principle but he was not content to have it stolen from him . You cannot pigeonhole Bessler to fit in on this board . He was an inventor , a thinking man in the highest sense . He deserved to be paid for his achievement because it was one of a kind and might I add , still remains un-copied .

christo4_99

My design is complete . I will not be found bickering on this board with people who have not sunk their teeth so deeply into this subject as I have . It really brings me down and my confidence suffers for it . For anyone who ever wished me well I thank you .

Ealadha

Quote from: christo4_99 on April 26, 2012, 05:02:58 AM
My design is complete . I will not be found bickering on this board with people who have not sunk their teeth so deeply into this subject as I have . It really brings me down and my confidence suffers for it . For anyone who ever wished me well I thank you .

I wish you well .
Good luck .

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, Hi christo, you said, "He deserved to be paid for his achievement".
That is precisely the thinking that is part of the cause of these not being in common use already, live and learn as they say.
peace love light
tyson

johnny874

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on April 27, 2012, 01:54:54 AM
Hi folks, Hi christo, you said, "He deserved to be paid for his achievement".
That is precisely the thinking that is part of the cause of these not being in common use already, live and learn as they say.
peace love light
tyson

So true Tyson. But in Bessler's time, the greater value might have been something other than his wheel.
It is possible that h might have realized concepts used in mass production today. And his understanding of mechanics, if he had made it known, might have made him a goodly living. Even DaVinci was wanted for his inventive capacity.
It could be Bessler lost by thinking more of a financial reward than what might have been gained by his studies. Who knows, he might have had that school he desired.
Of course, he might not have realized how much he learned.