Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centripetal Force Yealds Over Unity

Started by MoRo, March 05, 2012, 07:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Kator,

This is an interesting robot design.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNM2MiyZ5fw

I like how the arms fold inward on themselves. This design could be attached to a flywheel using a gyro sensor and weights at the ends. If four motors are used you would only have to activate the one in the 12:00-3:00 position. The arm would push the weight out at the 12:00 position than pull it back in as it nears the 3:00 position. So each motor would be given a 90 degree quadrant to work in depending on it's orientation. Would be interesting to see.

zoelra

A Milkovic 2SO is NOT OU.  It may be break even at best (excluding friction and air resistance).  The paper presented in the previous link is not credible.  Read some of the comments.  To date there is not one credible, peer reviewed analysis of the Milkovic 2SO showing OU.  If OU was there, closing the loop would not be difficult.

However, the 2SO (non-Milkovic style) is still my chosen path of experimentation.

Kator01

DreamThinkBuild  interesting design indeed. Thank you for this link. The problem with pequaide´s discovery is a practical
version or better prototype which is able to collect the kinetic energy gained when the steelballs have flung out and the main inner body hast stopped moving. How can we do this ?

I regard his discovery at that stage a scientific experiment which must be veryfied by scientists with focus in kinetics.

Kator01

lightend

Thinking about this design, or more specifically using centrifugal focre.
Couldnt you just get a funnel, cut away the bottom, put a spiral in the inside, spin it at a fast rate and let said force pick up the water and take it to the top with little effort (need to use water so a to keep the weight spread evenly and prevent extra work).
collect the water as it flys out the top and use an alternator on the waters return to the starting chamber, thus harvesting electricity). you could test the theory with a 1 watt motor spinning at xxx, and a 2 watt generator powering the motor, you would need to hand crank it to start then see if it can power its self, if it can, its o.u. if not.... you learn another way how not to do something.

tim123

Hi Lightend,
  this can be done with a simple funnel. No need for spiral vanes... There's a paper on it somewhere I read once...

If you spin a cone with it's tip in the water - the water is drawn up the sides by cenrtifugal force.

I've often wondered about the efficiency of this. The paper I read indicated it might be OU.

The traditional view, I think, is that the work done by the spinning cone on the water - to accelerate it outward - should result in drag on the cone...

Regards, Tim